十二 | 𝟏𝟐𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

[𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟐] - 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

─────

❝𝑴𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆❞

· ✦────✧◦ 儚き願い ◦✧────✦ ·

𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑭𝑳𝑰𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲, scanning through your notes as you tried to pass time. Earlier in the day, Makoto suggested that you and Yuki meet up at the Student Council Room to help count the funds received during the Culture Festival.

You sighed underneath your breath, tapping the tip of your pen against the table. Even though Makoto was supposed to be here with you, he decided to leave once you arrived to talk with Motoko. You thought that their relationship spanned more than just an obsession with Yuki. The idea of having them both together in the same room as the grey-haired boy gave you a migraine.

Yuki was also supposed to be here, but apparently, he had to stay back to finish some class duties. This meant that you were sitting alone in the council room trying to pass time. As you finished revising your notes, feeling a bit proud of your handwriting, you heard a knock from the door.

"The door is unlocked," you comment, setting down your pen. You watched as the sliding door slowly opened, revealing a slightly tall, dark-brown-haired boy. He had a small smile on his face as he gave you a small wave.

"Sorry to bother you (L/n)-san, I was just looking for you," he said, his smile growing wider as he closed the door behind him. You pressed your lips together, tilting your head towards him. You realized that he was most likely from another class as your memory of his name was close to nonexistent. Although you were the Class Representative and one of Makoto's picks for the next year's Student Council, you were never able to get the names of everyone in your grade.

"Is there anything you need?" You questioned, giving him a closed-eye smile as his cheeks turned a slight pink color. He scratched the back of his neck anxiously, almost struggling with his words as his smile became more nervous. He began to sweat as he tried to focus his gaze on you.

"W-Well. . . I just wanted to talk to you about something. Could you hear me out?" He asked, his cheeks becoming hotter by the second. You looked at him with a confused expression, almost oblivious to his intentions.

"Sure, what would you like me to hear?" You stacked together the papers in a neat pile, "I can always send your requests to President Takei if you would like."

"N-No, I just wanted to talk to you. . ." He began to sweat more but he stiffened his muscles, trying to muster up the courage to tell you the truth.

"I just. . . I wanted to tell you that I think you're an amazing person!" He clenches his fists as he pressed his lips together, "You always work really hard for the Student Council even though you're just a representative. . . and you turn in a lot of papers on time! When people need you, you're always there to help fill in the work. . ."

"I notice that you don't get the same amount of credit as Sohma Yuki, but I think that you're a lot better than him!" He adds, causing your cheeks to fade into a pink color.

"You're really kind and you always try to support others. You make the best food in Home Economics and when you smile. . . it looks good on you!"

You stared at him in shock as he continued speaking, his eyes shutting themselves, "Even though you're not as popular as Sohma-san, you never let it get to you! You're strong in your own ways and you always use it to help other people in need."