八 | 𝟖𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

[𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏] - 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

─────

❝𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑮𝒐𝒅❞

· ✦────✧◦ 儚き願い ◦✧────✦ ·

𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑨𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑫𝑹𝑶𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑳, 𝑮𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑺 𝑺𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑫 𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫. The piece shattered into smaller bits, its body scattering itself across the wooden ground. You huffed, squeezing onto the side of your arm as your blood began to smudge the fabric of your clothes. Your (e/c) eyes peered down at the (h/c) woman, her quiet body lying beneath you.

Her once smooth, silky (h/c) hair was forcefully cut off as she slowly stopped breathing. Her lips parted slightly, the small droplets of water bleeding through her eyes. You clutched onto your arm tightly, letting the flow of blood break through your skin and stain your clothes. The color began to spread across your body, infecting you with the sickening liquid. Your eyes trembled as you began to hyperventilate, your lungs starting to burn at the rapid breathing.

You thought that it would be better if things ended this way, so why did you feel so much guilt pour into your heart? You restrained a scream, wrapping your bloodied hands around your lips. The metallic taste seeped through your lips, touching your tongue as you shivered. Your feet slid across the slippery ground, painting the floors with the woman's crimson liquid.

The door slowly creaked open, someone else's eyes peering into the room as they looked towards your bloodied figure. Your eyes widened, your body quickly pulling you towards the back of the room before falling to the ground. You slowly crawled backward, your body trembling violently as you peered up at the figure.

". . . You. . ." He cried out, pointing at you as your hands reached up to clutch your hair. You pulled on it, nearly ripping it out of its roots while the boy's voice echoed throughout the room. You bit the bottom of your lips, letting the skin break underneath the pressure as your blood mixed with your mother's. "You killed her. . ." The boy slid back a few inches, his eyes staring down at you with a mixture of terror and shock.

You snapped your eyes open, sitting up from your bed as you clutched onto the breast of your shirt. You breathed heavily as droplets of sweat stretched down across your neck, a sudden wet feeling tickling your cheek. You brushed your (h/c) hair back, wiping away at the liquid with the back of your hand, cursing at yourself for another nightmare.

You pulled your legs over the bed and slipped out from under the sheets. You sighed underneath your breath as you walked towards the side of your room. You opened your closet and picked out a specific set of black clothes before heading towards your bathroom for a bath. You turned the knob, the bath filling up with water as you brushed your teeth at the sink. It was still quite early in the morning. You prepared a towel on the side and stripped your clothing, letting it drop onto the floor as you slipped into the bath. You sink deeper into the water, your body instantly relaxing as you closed your eyes.

The smell of flowers calmed you as you closed your eyes, feeling yourself drifting away in the water. Today was one of those days. The day where you visit the cemetery to see someone. You cracked your eyes open and raised your hand, the water pooling in the center of your palm and flowing back down to the giant mass. To say that the girl was dead was an understatement, you thought, sliding your legs up as the water dragged itself across your (s/c) skin. You exhaled a long sigh, staring up at the ceiling as you leaned back.