六 | 𝟔𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

[𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏] - 𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

─────

❝𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆❞

· ✦────✧◦ 儚き願い ◦✧────✦ ·

𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑵𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑴𝑬 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑵 𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝒀𝑶𝑼. Although they did follow your specifications, you couldn't believe that you were actually going through with their plans. Your classmate brought up the gifted costume and you held up the outfit towards your face. You sighed before turning to look at Yuki who had already gowned his outfit. You pressed your lips together as you stared at the frilly costume, finding yourself uncomfortable looking at him. You could feel yourself wince in disgust at his dress. It wasn't that the costume was hideous, or that Yuki didn't look good, they both don't pair well together at all.

As you looked around, the classroom was close to being done and ready to open. You excused yourself as you made your way to the back of the class where the curtain was. You silently motioned Tohru to keep a watch of the area as you quickly changed into your costume to avoid wasting any time. You were pleased to see that the material wasn't scratching against your skin or the color red. You slid each of the components on and clipped the necessary accessories before pulling the curtains back, revealing your figure in its glory.

Your hair was tied back in a low ponytail, the long jacket of yours shaped to be a pair of wings that flowed with the open window breeze. It hung on your shoulders while you donned a pair of black gloves. There were many layers to this outfit and you were glad it wasn't the middle of summer. You adjusted the cravat around your neck as you stepped out towards the center of the classroom, many of the boys swooning over your appearance while a small number of girls commented on the costume choice. The suit fitted nicely around your breasts, making you wonder about the sizing for this outfit.

"T-The perfect fit!" Someone shouted.

"This was so worth the price!"

"Someone get a picture before everyone else comes in!"

You huffed, flicking parts of your hair that were spilling into your vision. You placed your gloved hand on your hips, giving the class a small flash of your smile as fanservice. You heard various sounds of camera flashes as you stood still for your classmates to take photos. Yuki stood by your side almost speechless, unable to form any sort of sentence to you. The costume fitted you quite nicely and the jacket looked similar to a cape. The more he stared at you, the more he wondered if he was dressed well enough to match your appearance.

You stood tall and confidently while he cowered a bit in his costume. You were playing the part of a prince quite well as the boys begged you to roleplay a specific scene for photos. There were times that your hair slipped over your shoulder, revealing the black ribbon you used to tie your hair back. When you pulled on your glove, stared at the camera with your sharp (e/c) eyes, and called out to the audience, you were really selling the part of a prince. You scoffed at some of the other boys, giving them a tease of your cold personality.

Once word got out that you opened your classroom doors, many students were flooding into the room to take photos and eat. You questioned whether or not Yuki felt overwhelmed by the amount of attention on him, but you also needed to focus on the special requests people are sending. After all, this was a class effort and you didn't want to fall behind everyone who worked hard to set everything up.