十 | 𝟏𝟎𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

[𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏] - 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

─────

❝𝑨 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈❞

· ✦────✧◦ 儚き願い ◦✧────✦ ·

𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑳𝒀 𝑭𝑳𝑼𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑫𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺. Your heart leaped out of your chest in panic as you quickly scanned your environment. You had been sleeping on a futon in a traditional home. You certainly didn't remember anything after the race. You clutched onto your head to feel a bandage wrapped around it and your knees have also been taken care of. You don't recall hitting the ground that hard.

The door slid open to reveal a familiar figure stepping into the room. Akito stood over you with a smile on his face as a pair of maids followed him into the room. They kept their heads lowered as they carried a pair of neat, folded clothes. He was wearing a much simpler set of clothes this time, but they carried the same theme, all black.

Akito came to your side and brushed away some of the strands of hair from your face. "Are you feeling alright? You fainted earlier." He asked, caressing your hair slowly as you looked up at him.

You looked out at the room, noticing the lack of sunlight that plagued your surroundings. "I'm feeling much better, thank you," you replied, fumbling with the edges of the futon.

"Sorry that you had to stay here, we didn't know where you live. We had you stay here at my house until you woke up."

You blinked several times in surprise until you gasped, holding your hand up to your lips. How long have you been out? Did someone call the school to say that you had gone home early? You looked up at him with a concerned expression, "I think I overstayed my welcome then, I'm sorry for troubling you Akito-san. I really need to go home and phone the school about my absence." As you were going to slip out of the futon, he stopped you with a hand on your shoulder.

"You don't need to, I've already called about your absence. You're fine for now but you need to rest some more," Akito explained, "You don't need to worry about bothering me (L/n)-san, you're always welcome to ask me if you need help with anything."

"A-Ah. . . Thank you," You felt your cheeks dye themselves a light pink color, "Is there anything I could do for you? You've done so much to take care of me and I want to make sure that it's fair for both of us."

Perhaps your eyes were lying to you, but you could see a small glint in his eye form as his ears perked up at your words. He closed his eyes and smiled at you, "I see. Is it fine for me to call you (Y/n) then?"

"S-Sure," You replied, "Does that mean I could also call you. . . A-Akito?"

His smile grew even wider at your shyness, "Sure. I don't mind." He toyed with the ends of your (h/c) hair, admiring the silkiness of them as he leaned forward. "Although, that does sound like you made another equal promise with me. Is it fine if I ask for something else in return?"

"You're right. . ." You lowered your head for a moment before tilting it towards Akito, "What else would you like?"

"Let's go on a date together," he proposed, dropping your hair as your eyes widened. Your cheeks burst into a bright shade of pink as you turned away from him, feeling the heat rush towards your face. He was really blunt, it was a bit embarrassing to hear those words come out from his mouth. As you were sorting out your own thoughts, Akito was taking small notes about your behavior.