五 | 𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

[𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏] - 𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

─────

❝𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆❞

· ✦────✧◦ 儚き願い ◦✧────✦ ·

. . . "𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺. . ." 𝑻𝑯𝑬 (𝑯/𝑪) 𝑾𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵 𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑴𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑫 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑺𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑺, your lips quivering in fear, "they're filthy."

You felt the sharp sensation of pain hitting your cheek as you stumbled back onto the floor. You stared up at the (h/c) woman with shocked eyes while she glared back at you. You propped yourself on your elbows while you felt the sting of her slap still resting on your cheek. Your hand reached up to touch the burning skin, your eyes shaking as you watched her pull on her hair.

"M-Mom. . ."

"Don't call me mom!" She screamed, her nails digging into the sides of her arms. You slowly sat up, slowly pushing yourself away from her as you backed yourself against the wall. You started to feel extremely scared at the moment. If you were to say or make any sudden noise, you were afraid that she was going through another breakdown.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" She wailed, hitting the walls of your home while you bit down on the tips of your fingers, trying to keep your distance away from her. She screamed in rage before throwing some of the tablewares at you while you held your arms up, shielding yourself from the barrage of silverware that collided against the bruises on your skin.

You began to tear up when she walked towards you, her hand outstretched and raised before giving you another slap against your face. Her (h/c) hair framing her face while it pooled over her shoulder, her lips caved downwards to a frown as she stared down at you with hatred.

"Cover your eyes. I don't want to see them." You tightly shut your eyes as you felt your mother roughly pulling on your hair, the forceful feeling making you terrified of the idea that your hair might even be ripped out of your scalp entirely. She began dragging you across the floor and shoving you into your room, the door slamming shut right behind you with a thud as her footsteps slowly disappeared.

"Every day, every day. . . I see you and it pisses me off!"

You laid on the cold ground, breathing a sigh of relief as you cracked your eyes open to stare at the large altar within the room. It was still decorated with empty bowls and incense, albeit a bit messy and thrown together. You could barely see the small, flicker of flame from the candle disappear as the chills from the wind grew. The figure of God stared down at your pitiful, childish body with their hardened gaze. Their clasped hands holding onto each other tightly as you felt your body weakened, your grip on your reality slowly fading away like the thin flame.

Were they mocking you? Or was it the sign of sympathy and pity? You quivered as you dragged yourself towards the wooden altar, your hands trying to touch the base of it.

"Please save me. . ." You reached out to the figure weakly before your arm fell to the floor moments after, your energy weakening by the second. You began to wail, unable to control your cries of pain. Your body felt sore and cold. Your muscles tensed up, leaving you frozen on the ground. Your vision starts to blur as you try to keep your eyes open at the small statue, begging them to free you from this prison.