Chapter 28

Tuesday, October 14th

It's been slightly more than a week since Y/N last saw Jimin and Jihoon, but she would finally get to see them today. They went on a vacation with their parents, so Y/N felt very lonely without them.

Her face lit up as she saw the two boys rushing down the hallway while screaming, "Y/N! Y/N! We are back!"

"Oh My Gosh! I'm so happy to see the two of you again! We should go out today, so you guys can tell me how was your vacation!" she wrapped her arms around both of them, forcing them to bend down slightly as she hung on their neck like a little monkey.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N, I can't go! Since I missed practices this week, I have really intense training awaiting me... the tournament is getting closer and closer, it's in two days!" Y/N slapped her forehead in realization and nodded in understanding. "By the way, the tournament is on Friday, so you guys need to meet either on Thursday or Saturday."

"Yeah, Jimin and I already decided we'll do it on Saturday! And also, did you two know we have an assembly regarding the trip today?" they looked at her confusedly, "It was announced yesterday. It's going to take away thirty minutes from our first class, English." they both cheered, but Y/N pouted, "I wish it'd be math!" she groaned as she threw her head back, just thinking about math made her want to drown.

"Haha! I know, right!?! Let's go, it's in the theatre, right?" she nodded in response and with a light mood surrounding them, they headed to the assembly.

(In their school, the theatre wasn't used only for performances but also for assemblies and announcements.)

Once inside the theatre, the three of them took seats in the centre row, Y/N sitting in the middle on the dark red chairs.

"Hello seniors and teachers, it's your principal!" everyone cheered as Jimin rolled his eyes, making Y/N laugh. "Usually we'd have assemblies before lunch, but since this is only for the senior year, we decided to get half of your first class cut off for this small assembly." some people cheered again, and the teachers sent glares to all the students who seemed happy about the situation, "As you know, we'll be holding a trip to England in November. More precisely on the 18th of November. Your English, History and Geography teachers have probably explained how it applies to all of these classes, so we'll talk about different things. First of all the trip is free, however, you must bring some money, you can bring them either in our money, Korean won or you can directly bring pounds. If you bring Korean won, don't worry because we'll go to an exchanging place."

"I'm so excited!" Y/N jumped in her seat as the two boys seated beside her chuckled, feeling amused. "You guys are coming right! Right?!?"

"Y/N, you have asked that question thousands of times and for a thousand of times! We have confirmed that we are going a thousand times too, so yes! We are going, for God's sake!" she snickered at her own childishness before turning her attention back to the principal.

"So, we'll go on Friday the 18th of November and then leave on Tuesday the 22nd of November. We suggest you bring a set of clothes for every day and a couple of extra ones. We are not staying at a hotel, we are going into rented houses and you'll be choosing who you'll be sleeping with. Some houses are smaller and some are larger, so we'll need your 'groups' handed in to your English teachers by the end of next week. Your group cannot be larger than six people and it can not be smaller than two people"

After the assembly was over, Y/N hopped into her English class with her two friends by her side. "Guys! Can we stay together?" she asked as she pulled out a paper slip, so she could write their names down. They both gave her a thumbs up so she wrote down their names and handed it to the English teacher.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

[Guys, I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short, it's just that I didn't want to make it boring by trying to make it longer because I didn't have many ideas... I'm really really sorry. I'll probably feel guilty all of my life for making it this short, 💜 Purple ya, ARMY!]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜