Chapter 4

Y/N and Jimin were left alone for a while since Taehyung, Yoonseok and Yoongi went to grab some balls for their team. She turned to look at Jimin with a determined and confident look which made him feel flummoxed. 

"Jimin, don't feel upset, ok? All they can do is talk crap when they don't know anything!" Y/N groused, throwing an odious and enraged glace towards Taehyung and Yoongi. Jimin was grateful for Y/N since she just stood up for him, but he isn't 'easy', he can't trust others without solid evidence of their loyalty.

"Y/N, why did you defend me? You said they don't know anything, but you? What do you know and how?" 

Even though his words may have sounded harsh, his tone wasn't at all, it was rather calm and understanding-seeking. Y/N had already understood that Jimin was like a really complex, 2000-pieces puzzle, and she was more than ready to solve it at all costs. She smiled reassuringly, somehow, making Jimin gain some confidence in her words.

"I'm defending you because you need to have someone who will do that for you. If you don't want Jihoon to be that someone, then I will! He told me about the 'mystery' behind his blonde hair. I know you are not trying to be the better or more preferable twin, nor is Jihoon, but I know it hurts you when others call you a bad version of him." she frowned, probably feeling sadder than Jimin due to her words.

"You are twins, it's not like you got plastic surgery to look like him or some shit, you are not trying to be him. I won't let anyone be mean to you, whether you want it or not, I want to stay by your side and be your friend!" 

Jimin grimaced, and Y/N had no idea what that frown meant, nor she wanted him to tell her, she just ignored it. Before any of them could say anything else, Yoonseok, Yoongi and Taehyung returned.

After five minutes, all the balls were placed on the white line and everyone was waiting for the teacher to blow the whistle. Y/N grabbed Jimin's hand and dragged him to where the other players were, she stood near Yoonseok and Jimin stood last in the line, near Y/N. The teacher blew the whistle, everyone ran to get a ball and started throwing them at each other.

...

"Shoot we lost because of Jihoon's-Copy!" Taehyung yelled, pointing at Jimin as he jarringly bounced his ball onto the blue pavement of the gym.

"Bruh, don't you know how to aim and shoot the ball at a person? Not at the fucking net or groud!" Yoongi growled, aggressively chucking the ball into Jimin's face, but all Jimin did was furrow his eyebrows and sit on the bench.

"Guys, we'll take a ten-minute break and then you'll have a chance to play with other teams. Have some water!" Mr. Lee shouted and Y/N took that time to make sure the two assholes would pay for their wrongdoings.

"Excuse me Mr. Lee? May I walk out with Yoongi and Taehyung for a minute? We have an important matter to discuss. A conflict occurred in our team, and I want to make sure it doesn't happen again." she asked hurriedly since she wanted to come back before the break ended. He looked at her confusedly and took a sip from his water bottle.

"Alright, but are you sure you don't need my help? Are you going to be okay?" 

Y/N was really thankful for the teacher's preoccupation for her, so she gave him a reassuring nod. "Thank you very much, Mr. Lee, for your concern. I can handle it!" she ran away and grabbed Yoongi's and Taehyung's arms, dragging both of them outside the gym into an empty hallway near the stairs.

"Yah! Jihoon's-Copy's-Psycho-Girlfriend! What the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi screeched at Y/N as he pulled his arm away from her. Taehyung also shook her arm off of him and stepped away from her.