Chapter 17

Once Jimin and Y/N finished with their project for the day, she decided to go home. Since Jihoon and Jimin were fighting about who would accompany Y/N back home, their mom called a cab for her.

When she returned home she was straight-away welcomed by her uncle and dad. "Uncle!" Y/N squealed excitedly as she jumped on him, giving him a warm hug, but Y/N noticed something weird. There was a woman, she had blonde hair and brown eyes, she was really pretty, but she wasn't a Korean person. "Who are you, ma'am?" Y/N asked with a rather confused tone. Her uncle laughed as he cupped Y/N hands, that if compared to his were at least two times smaller.

"She's my soon to be wife, Alexandra! I returned to Korea because I wanted to have our wedding here."

Y/N felt so happy that his uncle had finally found someone that he decided to spend his life with, "Where are you from? Ma'am, are you American?" she asked in English, but the woman replied to her in Korea startling her.

"No, I'm from Russia, and I can speak Korean because my aunt thought me, she was Korean. Plus, I was really into K-Pop, so I'm a big fan of Korea." the woman chuckled and Y/N nodded her head, forming an 'O' shape with her mouth,

"Uncle, I'm sure you chose the right person! When is your wedding? I want to buy a nice dress for it!" she asked, feeling really excited.

"It'll be in two weeks on the 27th of September. You can bring a friend of yours, so you won't be too bored!" Y/N laughed and all of them started eating dinner together. They talked about what his uncle did in America and how he met Alexandra.

Y/N really enjoyed listening to their story, and she figured out that his wife is really full of capabilities! She speaks three languages Russian, Korean and English, she also plays the violin. She is a pretty popular violinist and she'll perform soon in Korea.

Monday, September 15th

Before school started, Y/N hoped to see Jihoon since she wanted to ask him something. To her luck, he came and saluted her, "Hi Jihoon! I have something to ask you..." he looked at her, waiting for her to speak, "Do you like music? My aunt is a violinist, she'll be playing in a really big theatre here in Seoul... can you go with me? Since my dad is going to sit with my uncle in the expensive seats and I don't want to bother them, but I still want to support my aunt." Jihoon felt so happy that Y/N asked him about that, he definitely wasn't going to let this opportunity go.

"Yes! I'm definitely going, but when is it?" he asked and she quickly took out a ticket from her pocket, handing it to Jihoon.

"It's this Wednesday and it's from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM, I know it's a bit late and that it's right in the middle of the week, but-" Jihoon cut her off by taking the ticket from her and hugging her.

"It's alright! If it's with you I can go anywhere even at 3:00 AM, without asking anything!" she hugged him back as she smiled. Jimin was standing at the end of the hallway and he felt really offended, why was she inviting Jihoon instead of him?

Y/N and Jimin walked to science together and she asked him, "Jimin, are you free next Saturday?" he looked at her and scoffed,

"Yes, I'm free next Saturday, but why did you invite Jihoon to watch your aunt? Why him and not me?" she laughed since she had no idea Jimin would be that upset about that, but she was sure that she was going to say next would definitely make him feel better.

"Because I had two events coming up and I didn't know who to invite, so I decided to invite one of you to one and one to the other event. On that Saturday, my uncle will have his wedding, so he said I can bring a friend." Jimin suddenly forgot the upset feeling he felt before and quickly looked at Y/N with a smile. As Y/N and Jimin were sitting in their science classroom, a loud voice echoed through the room, catching everyone's attention.