Chapter 2

With her mouth agape and widened eyes, Y/N swerved to look at Jihoon. She didn't even know why was she so shocked, it's not like twins are a never-seen-before thing. Jihoon just gave her a quick smile as if he's recovered from whatever just happened, and turned his attention back to the class.

English is a really enjoyable subject for Y/N, but that day she just couldn't focus because of what had happened earlier. The thing that bothered her was the way Jimin looked at Jihoon. She knew that conflicts were common between siblings, however, the abhorred expression Jimin wore as he met Jihoon's gaze was no joke.

When the English class was over, Y/N walked out of the classroom. She immersed all her concentration into her thoughts of confusion regarding the situation that happened an hour ago. All the students talking and the especially brash scolding Ms. Kim gave Jimin was just a blurred background during Y/N's reflection-time.

"Y/N, I have Korean and I think you have math, right?" she turned around, stopping herself from thinking about what happened earlier and nodded at Jihoon who had caught up with her, "The classroom is right next to your science class, ok? I'm sorry that I can't take you there... it's just that I'm rushing because my Korean teacher is the austerest out of all, so I can't be late by even a second!" 

Y/N nodded again in understatement, watching him as he rushed away after giving her a cute smile. She felt reassured after she had puzzled out that Jihoon didn't feel upset towards her. Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder which made her detach her eyes from Jihoon's already small and distant figure.

"Hey, Newbie," Y/N turned around only to face Jimin, and for some reason, it scared her how equal their faces were. At the same time though, the look, the expression on his face was so dissimilar to Jihoon's. Out of nowhere, he grabbed her wrist and placed a book in the palm of her hand as she looked down at it, "You forgot your textbook in class." he explained, letting go of her hand before distancing himself a bit from her. "What is it?" he asked with a smug look on his face when he noticed she was being quiet for too long, "Do I look like a ghost? Or maybe like Jihoon?" 

"No!" she exclaimed and paused for a second, trying to think of how could she justify herself. She decided to let him know she wasn't thinking that way, even though it was a bit of a lie, "No, not at all! I was just a bit surprised that Jihoon had a twin... I didn't expect that. I'm a person that gets surprised really easily!" Y/N tried to smile to seem more reassuring, but his expression stayed the same, vacuous and hollow.

"I guess you better run if you don't wanna be late for math," Jimin muttered as he calmly started walking towards the math classroom. He placed his hands into the pockets of his comfy-looking black sweatpants that matched well his black hoodie. Y/N stood there for a while, feeling dumbfounded before running towards the classroom.

Y/N had to introduce herself once again, and she knew it might've not been her last time for the day. Thanks to all this, she was getting better with introductions.

"Thanks, for introducing yourself to us! Now, please, take a seat beside Son Yoonseok," Mr. Moon said after Y/N finished introducing herself to the class. She walked to the desk where a girl was raising her hand, sitting and waiting for her excitedly.

"Hey, Y/N! I'm Yoonseok, would you like to be friends with me?" Y/N thought that the girl seemed friendly, so she agreed. However, she didn't feel like any strong relationship would occur between them, so she just listened to the lesson instead of keeping up a conversation. 

Luckily, after class was over, it was lunchtime. Y/N started heading to the cafeteria when someone called her, and she already knew who it was just by hearing his voice. Smiling, she turned to look at him.