Chapter twenty-two : snow

Prb gonna have mixed feelings but it izz what it izz.

___________________________________

a month went by, in the four weeks nothing had happened, there wasn't anyone following the boys, there weren't any suspicious moments where Darryl had to think more about his surroundings.

There was nothing.

In the weeks, the boys had gotten way closer than before, they mostly stayed at Darryl place, which he himself couldn't be happier about, the place always felt empty, now he could finally fill the empty room filling with dust with beds and someone to finally lay in them.

The guys haven't moved in, but they all had their own room in the big house, Tyler and Michael, of course, shared one of the bedrooms even though they could both get one for themselves if they wanted, but the couple was more than happy to have one together.

Isaac had the room beside the couple with resulted in him sleeping down on the couch some night after hearing what her never want to hear his friends do, yes, they didn't care that Isaac was sleeping in the room next door, like Michael like to say, when Tyler's horny he's horny, no stopping it.

Though Isaac had to slam his hand to the wall some nights telling them to shut up, he didn't mind having the room, and it wasn't like they would get in each other's pants every night.

All the bedrooms had bathrooms connected to them, not super big ones but big enough to fit a shower, toilet etc.

Adams bedroom was beside Issacs one again and the two unbeknownst to the others spent more nights together, just staying up all night talking and enjoying each other's company.

Darryl's master bedroom was further down the hall as well as Zaks bedroom, Darryl's room was the biggest as well as his bathroom, then came Zaks, then Tyler and Michaels, then adam and Isaac's ones.

Well, when saying they haven't moved in they were already planning on doing so by next month, tomato was already loving the place and so did Adams cat, salmon.

In the four weeks, Darryl and zak had gotten to know each other more and more, telling their deepest secret, Zak actually opens up about his parents death at some point.

The butterflies never stopped nor did the warmth that spread across the youngers cheeks when Darryl would look at him, smile at him, wink at him.

By the end of the month, zak was sure of his feeling towards Darryl, but he never acted on them, he waited for the right moment. I mean for all he knew these feeling could easily ruin the amazing friendship the two had created the last month.

The fear of losing their friendship was probably the thing holding him back the most.

When the second month came around without any suspicious person checking Darryl's eye, he started getting worried, why wouldn't they pulled something yet? Or... maybe they had just stopped?

Darryl pushed the thought back, he couldn't start thinking they'd given up, because he knew they hadn't.

In the second month, the guys had all moved in. Michael was happy to have moved out from his parents, same with Adam. Tyler sold his apartment and saved the money he got from it to college, Issac never sold their other house, not that Zak would ever let him.

The place kept too many memories to just sell and forget about.

Darryl got a dog and with the help of zak named her rat.

It didn't take long for rat to become best friends with both to tomato and salmon.

Darryl's feelings towards zak had become stronger than ever, and after awhile of it building up, he saved up the courage to finally ask him out on a date.