Chapter sixteen : pizza and dark green

Double update cause why not

First-person pov (zak)

"zak it's time to get ready," a voice said while rubbing their hand up and down my back. I opened my eyes to see Michael smiling down at me, I smiled back and sat up. "thank you, Mike" I said before standing up and started making my way toward my bedroom door, "what did you call me?" Michael asked making me stop and look back at him.

His face was a mix of emotions, happiness the main one. "eh, mike? I won't if you're not okay with it" I said not wanting to offend him." no no I love it, it remained me of something, it would make me happy if you called me that actually" Michael smiled, I returned the smile and we both walked out of my room.

"you have an hour," Michael said before walking downstairs.

I opened the bathroom door and stepped in locking it behind me. I stripped off my clothes and walked over to the shower, I turned the water on and waited some seconds before stepping in. Letting a sigh out as the warm water cover my body, I've forgotten how much I loved showers since last time I did, which was a few days ago but still.

I grabbed my shampoo and squeezed some out in my hand, I brought my hand up to my hair and started rubbing the shampoo in. Washing out the shampoo I grabbed my conditioner but instead of washing it out immediately I grabbed my washcloth and body soap and washed my body before rinsing the conditioner out.

Turning the water off I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel and started drying myself off. I probably used about twenty minutes in the shower so I still have some time.

Wrapping the towel around my waist I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out into the hallway and to the right towards my bedroom. Stepping in I closed and locked the door behind me and walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of white socks and a white boxer.

Untying the towel I let it fall to the ground before putting on my boxers and socks and walked over to my closet and picked out a white t-shirt, a dark green sweater some blue denim straight-legged jeans and a black belt with a cold buckle to match my necklace.

Putting on the white t-shirt I tugged it into my jeans and put the sweater over that again, tugging the front of the sweater into my jeans. Putting on my belt I unlocked my door and walked over to the bathroom again.

Getting my perfume and deodorant I put it them on and started brushing my teeth. After I was done with that I turned off the lights and started making my way downstairs.

Turning the corner Isaac, Tyler and Michael were sitting on the couch, Tyler and Michael cuddled while Isaac was cuddled up with tomato. I walked over to them which made tomato jump off Issac, giving tomato headpats I walked over to Isaac and sat on top of him, you gotta make place when you need it right?

Issac groaned before ruffling up my hair and making space for me on the couch. " look at you! Handsome as always" Michael winked, " oh thank you, kind sir. But same goes for you mike" I chuckled, I felt Issac tense beside me as well as I could see Tyler tense behind Michael.

" of your flattering me" Michael responded which seemed to snap Isaac and Tyler back form whatever came over them, I decided to not ask any questions even though I really wanted to, it's like they're hiding something from me.

" shit it's already seven-fifteen we need to get going," Michael said jumping off Tyler and dragged the other up. Me and Isaac laughed at the couple as we stood up and made our way over to our front door.

I grabbed the same jacket I used when I went on a walk with tomato and some dark green converse to match my sweater.

Isaac locked the door behind us and we started making out way to Tylers car, we decided to take one car instead of two driving when we were going to the same place.