Red and black : chapter ten

Vincent is now removed from this book, he will be replaced by a new character, he is for the time being still gonna stay French tho, but I will prb change that in the future to come.

______________________

first-person pov (Zak)

I and Adam let go of each other and we all started making our way into the park, there was little to no people here except a few walking their dogs and an old man jogging.

As we got further in, about halfway from the playground we were heading too. this whole walk Adam kept looking around, he almost seemed scared, or paranoid of some sort. And with what happened back at the car I couldn't lie I was nervous and of course, worried.

Tyler and Michael didn't seem to notice, we'll it's not that weird when considering they are either on top of each other or play fighting whenever they're together. But Isaac seemed to notice, at least to an extent, he keeps looking at Adam, or even looking around himself.

The park is put together in the way that in the middle there's a playground with forest surrounding it, there's also a lake where there's always some teens throwing a party, which in this time and day means getting drunk or high for then to be driven home by the police at four am.

By where we are now we could just about see a few swings and other stuff at the playground, Michael and Tyler took off running when someone started yelling from in the forest.

I snapped my head in the direction of the yelling to see a group of people, about five or six people, one currently on the ground. And in under seconds, another person was down and this guy went on top of him, continually slamming his fist into the under face.

I could see the blood on his first from where im standing, but, his hair was covering his face, so I couldn't see who it is. but I just knew, have this feeling that I know exactly who he is.

Time felt like it slowed down, everybody stopped moving except him. But he just sped up, oh god he fucking sped up. You could feel his energy, and f0r a split second his hair revealed his eyes, but they weren't the green eyes I expect, the whites on his eyes were black? His cornea was red, glowing red, almost like flames.

Darryl, Darryl was the one beating the guy on the ground, he was the one sitting on top of a guy, who's face wasn't much other than a bloody mess by now.

And just like it happened, time went back to normal, the guys around Darryl and whoever was on the ground started speeding off, but before spending away tossed a bag of something on the ground, I couldn't see what was in the bag, but my gut is telling me it's definitely not legal.

I heard Issac cuss before speeding past me, and before I even knew my legs were taking me after him. My mind couldn't focus on anything else they what I saw, was what I saw even real? did his eyes really turn red and black? No! That's impossible, his eyes, they weren't real, they couldn't have been, my mind is just playing games like normal.

As I got closer Isaac had already grabbed Darryl from the back and was dragging him off the well-beaten boy underneath him, in the process Darryl leaned his head back revealing a blunt between his lips, as well as a cut lip, jaw and under his eye.

That most have snapped my mind back, and back into reality, and I quickly made my way over to them. for some reason, I didn't check on the boy first, even though he was definitely more injured than Darryl, my eyes didn't even spear him a second glance.

Isaac had managed to lay Darryl down, but not without struggle, it was like Darryl didn't even realize we were there, the only thing his mind was on was that boy.