Unsteady breathing, and bad memories. Chapter three

3rd person (pov)

The whole rest of the day was just a blur for the young teen. He was confused at the feeling he got when he looked at the tall green-eyed boy. After lunch, the teen and his friend went to the rest of their classes. But the dark hair teen couldn't focus, cause the only thing going through his mind was those eyes, those gorgeous green eyes. But also something else, darker, and it triggered bad memories.

And before he even realized it he had said goodbye to his friend, and was now at the door of his brother's car. He took a deep breath before unlocking the car and got it. A memory flashed in his head making him put his hands up in his hair pulling it, a tear falling down his cheek second later.

Pulling his hands away from his hair he put the key in the car and started rushing home, forgetting completely about having his seatbelt on or the speed he was going in. The tears didn't stop running down his cheeks.

When he stopped in his driveway he was a shacking mess, eyes red from all the crying. He's checks red from wiping the fallen tears. He opened the door and fell out onto the concrete. His breathing was quickening, now hyperventilating. The teen got up leaving the door open and everything in the car as he stumbled over to the front door.

He's shaking got even worse as he got the extra key from under the pot next to the door. He unlocked the door and immediately threw it open, falling on his knees in the progress, hand clutched to his chest as his breathing faster and got harder.

First-person (pov)

Breathe, I thought as my vision started darkening. Mom, mom I need you, please-breathe-I need you here. Stop they aren't here anymore Zak. I want my mommy back, I can't do this-breathe-i need you guys with me-breathe- dad mom, please.. I sobbed loudly dragging myself with the little strength I had more into the house. "m-mommy" I sobbed "dad please need you guys" I cried out even louder. I put my hand up to my hair, they starting pulling as soon as they got the chance.

I started shouting, my voice broken. " I want you guys back" I sobbed releasing my grip on my hair, only to start hitting my head. Make it stop, make it stop, maKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP...

First-person (Isaac pov)

Something didn't feel right. I looked around the classroom, at the teacher, my classmates. I couldn't point out what felt wrong, because but after looking around I realized It wasn't in the classroom. That's when it hit, Zak, he hasn't texted me yet. I looked up at the clock over the door, 2:25 pm. He got home 10 minutes, ago, the realization hit like a punch to the stomach, I need to make sure he is okay.

I shoved my chair backwards as fast as I could, not caring that it made all eyes point at me. I grabbed my bag off the chair and started walking as fast as I could over to the entrance. "Isaac what are you doing?" the teacher spoke but I ignored his question and kicked the door open. The teacher was about to say something again but Tyler interrupted him before he even got the chance. "he needs to go check something that you have no right to know because it's private, now let him go and put whatever punishment you were gonna give him on me and let him go" he looked back at me and nodded giving me permission to leave, before looking back at the teacher again who sighed but nodded, looking back at his computer.

Tyler knows, so does Michael, but Zak doesn't know that. Zak doesn't even remember the hundreds of times I had them over, where mom would make pizza and dad would give us a beer or two even though we weren't old enough to drink. He doesn't remember the movie nights that he would talk nonstop, cuddling into Tyler's hoddie. He doesn't remember that Tyler and Michael were both there when we got tomato. After the accident, he stopped remembering anything that didn't involve mom and dad. Those happy moments we had, he can't remember them. And even if he were to try to remember he doesn't want to, memories are like a poison for him, they do more hurt then anything good.