Chapter 29

We walked through the door of my apartment to see Pip with Ami waiting for us. "hey baby" i say to Ami as pip passes her to me. "so how was the trip?" Pip asked. "it was super cool. but you need to help me because livs here is convinced she's moving back" Ant replies. "Erm i don't think you're leaving me. i won't allow you to move back" Pip says to me. "calm down both of you. stop over reacting " i tell them both. i put Ami in her basket and start to unpack. Pip comes into the room and shuts the door. "are you really thinking about going back to london?" she asks. "well maybe in like 2 years time" i reply. "why i thought you liked it here?" she asks. "i do it's just... i miss living there. it was home for a long time." i tell her. "yeah but here's your home now. with Ant and Amelia." she tells me. she comes to sit down in the bed next to me and says "i just don't want you to leave me again". i give her a hug and Ant walks into the room and puts Ami on the bed. "hey when are we back at the show?" he asks. "not until saturday" i reply. "Good coz i've missed my baby" he replies. Pip says she's gonna leave so that she can get ready for tonight's show. "you should move in you basically live here anyway" i tell him. "yeah well about that. i had a plan one day when you were out i was just gonna move all my stuff in here so that you couldn't get rid of me" he jokes. "oh you're super funny Ramos" i say sarcastically as i roll my eyes. "hey don't roll you're eyes at me" he says. "make me" i tell him seductively. "don't start that shit and make me horny when we both know we can't fuck with Ami on the bed" He replies sternly. "okay okay calm down" i reply walking out of the room with laundry to do. the rest of that day was spent with me doing chores around the apartment and Ant playing and sleeping with Ami. boy can that man sleep. It got to Ami's bath time and Ant was still asleep so i had to do it all alone. Ami is such a well behaved baby, and luckily for me she loves bath time. After she was washed i took her into her room to get her ready for bed. i put her pjs on and went to make her a bottle. i was in my room giving her a bottle when Ant walked in and said "i'm super tired". "How can u be tired you have literally slept all day?" i ask. "it's the jet lag" he complains. "oh well i was gonna ask you if you wanted to do a lil something before we sleep but if you're too tired" i say. "oh don't worry i'm never too tired for that" he replies. i finish giving Ami her bottle and put her in bed. "night baby" i say as i shut the door to her room. i walk back in my room to see Ant on the bed watching Netflix on our Tv. "imma go in the shower" i tell him. I do my skincare then get into the shower. i hear to door open and then Amt comes into the shower. "so you still want to do that sum sum?" he asks. i giggle then he kisses me. i kiss back and his tongue explores my mouth......(ngl i'd feel to awk writing the rest,but u know what happened). "you might wanna take a pregnancy test in a week" Ant says as we get out of the shower. "what?" i yell. "just kidding. i pulled out" he says. "good" i tell him. i get my pjs on and get into bed with Ant following. "Have you thought about the wedding?" Ant asks all of a sudden. "well yeah but i wanna wait until Ami is like 2. because i want her to be apart of it" i reply. "i just can't wait for you to be Olivia Ramos Martinez" He says and he gives me a peck on the lips. we fall asleep with my head on his chest while he plays with my hair.