chapter 3

it's two months till opening night and for the passed month we have practiced and practiced to make the show perfect. today we were choreographing 'say no to this'. i was super excited to start this song because we have practiced the vocals and of i do say so myself i kill it. "so today guys we are going to practice say no to this and burn" lin says as he walks into the room. we start my song as so far so great but halfway through the song me and lin kiss. i don't mind it's not a big deal because we're actors and we have kissed before in 'in the heights' but i feel guilty kissing lin because he and my sister are basically in love with eachother. but i put those feelings aside and just act. after we have learnt all the choreography we run it from the top before going on to 'burn'. when we run through the number i see that anthony has disappeared. i just figured he went to the bathroom but then i remember that all day he had been checked out.
since that night at lins me and anthony have became best friends but i as far as i'm aware that's all we're going to be because he has also been friendly with the ensemble member Jasmine. they flirt all the time but i can't help but wonder that if me and Anthony weren't interrupted that night, if we would be in a relationship. saying as it's only pip who's in burn the rest of us could go home but as i leave the building i see jasmine and anthony being flirtatious. "You okay liv? Daveed asks. "yeah of course why wouldn't i be?" i reply trying to hide how hurt i am. "you're not okay because you like Anthony and he thinks he can be the big guy and flirt with u and jasmine at the same time" Dav states. "you got all that from the 5 words i spoke?" i ask shocked. "hey liv, you're an amazing actor but your not good at hiding your feelings" "dav, has anthony ever mentioned me in any conversations?" "yeah like he always says that you're perfect". he reply's. "he's my best friend but i can't help but wish i wasn't in the friend zone" i reply "i understand,come here" Dav says as he pulls me into a hug. we both leave and i just feel so lost in the situation.

olivia soothe heart wants what the heart wants

olivia soo
the heart wants what the heart wants....

liked by anthonyramosofficial,pippasoo, daveeddiggs and 106,000 others
view comments...

username1 why is she soo pretty😍

username2 are her and anthony still best friends?

daveeddiggs you'll be fine kid😘

username3 i wish her and anthony would get together!
oliviasoo liked this comment
oliviasoo unliked this comment

reneeelisegoldsberry that's my sister!

Anthonyramosofficial 😍😍

Jazzy_jones instagram story