chapter 16

~~ants pov~~
i need to sort things out with liv and that starts with sorting things out with Pippa. "hey pippa can we talk?" i ask as she walks into the room. she agrees. "what do u want to talk about?" she asks. "i want to talk about livs. how can i sort things out with her?" i ask her. "well i know my sister well enough that she will want you to show her how much she means to you" she tells me. "and how can i do that?" i ask. "her birthday is coming up and i know how much she has always wanted a surprise party so help me plan one." she tells me and it actually sounds like a good idea. we agree that that's what we're going to do and hopefully it will be one step closer to fixing what i broke.

~~ time skip to the day before olivia's birthday~~ olivia's pov~~

it's my birthday tomorrow and after all the stress of the last few months i can't wait to go out with pippa tomorrow night. i have also released my first ever single called 'just a little bit of your heart'. pippa won't tell me where we're going tomorrow night but i'm determined to get an answer out of her. "so where are we going tomorrow night sis?" i asked her as i walked into the room where her and lin were. "i can't tell you" she says. and she knows how i don't like not knowing things. i just groan and sit down on the couch. Jasmine walks in and you could cut the tension with a knife. "has anybody seen Ant?" she questioned. "he was with oak and daveed the last time i saw him so he's probably in his dressing room." lin tells her. i wonder why she wants to see him. probably so that she can kiss him and tell him how much she loves him. i just shrug it off and scroll through instagram. when i look up from my phone i see Lippa making out. "ew you too make me sick!" i tell them and they both just laughed. "yo livs!" dav shouts. "yes Diggs whatcha need?" i ask him. me and him have became best friends since the whole ant think because he's been soo supporting. "i have some news for you!!" he yells super excitedly. "and what would that be?" i ask because i'm curious. "so your single has gone to number 1 in 20 countries!" he says. i stand there shocked because i had no idea it would go so well. "wow sis that's amazing!" pippa yells as she jumps off lins lap to bring me into a bone crushing hug. Lin calls everyone to the green rooms to tell everyone the good news. "so guys. as you all know olivia has a single out at the moment. and as of 10 minutes ago it is number 1 in 20 countries!" he says. everyone whoops and hollers as dav pulls me into a side hug and says "i always knew you would do it!". the show that night goes super well and we all have a day off tomorrow which is convenient because it's my birthday!

~~Ant pov~~
lin has just announced that Livs single has hit number 1 and i'm super proud of her. even if i inspired the song in a not so good way. Tomorrow is her surprise birthday party and i'm super excited to see her face when she realises that i've planned the whole thing.

oliviasooso my single 'just alittle bit of your heart'has reached number 1in 20 countries

oliviasoo
so my single 'just a
little bit of your heart'
has reached number 1
in 20 countries ...
someone pinch me!

liked by anthonyramosofficial , linmanuel, pippasoo and 546,214 others.

oliviasoo has disabled comments on this post!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hi gorls, if you're wondering the song is ariana grande's 'just a little bit of your heart'. i thought it was fitting considering it is about cheating etc. thanks for reading!!