Chapter 23

I'm now 6 months pregnant and i found out i'm having a boy. i left the show until after i've had the baby. me and Ant don't talk unless it's about the baby. i've got my own apartment so that i can look after the baby when he comes. The doctor said both me and the baby are healthy so i'm very excited for the baby to come. hopefully when the baby comes me and Ant will be able to get back on track because i miss him like hell.

oliviasoo3 more moths baby 👶 ❣️liked by linmanuel, phillipasoo, anthonyramosofficial and 543,226 others

oliviasoo
3 more moths baby 👶 ❣️
liked by linmanuel, phillipasoo, anthonyramosofficial and 543,226 others.

~Ant pov~
I miss Livs. i miss us. I wish i had have fought
for our relationship when i had the chance. i'm still doing the show every night but Jazzy has took over liv's place while she's away. i don't like it. i miss dancing with Livs and seeing her everyday. she's got a new place for when the baby comes but i wish she was back at my place with me. Pips told me that livs is probably gonna move back to London next year. i can't let that happen because of she does that she will be gone forever. I wanna sort this out with Livs but with her being stressed because she's pregnant and everything i don't think it's the best idea right now. Livs is a very secretive person when it comes to telling people how she feels so the only person she is telling is pip. Pip came into rehearsal today and said that Livs had and anxiety attack. this must be serious because she never gets nervous over anything. I've also done something pretty stupid. i got drunk and so did jas and i can't remember much but i'm sure something happened between us. I know i'm stupid Lin has told me multiple times after he found out. he just wants me and livs to be together.

~Livs Pov~
It's like 1 in the afternoon and the cast don't have a show today and Pips has said that some of the cast want to see me so we're all gonna meet at my place. Ant and jasmine are invited but i doubt they'll come. "Hey sis" pip says as her and Lin walk in. i say hello and we go to my lounge. "Who's coming today?" i ask.  "well the whole cast is invited" lin says. "Everyone missed you soo much" Pip tells me. "There's two people who don't miss me" i reply. "and who is that?" Pip asks. "Ant and Jasmine" i say. "are you kidding me. Ant misses you like crazy." Lin replies. "i think he looks perfectly happy single" i say but i'm interrupted when there's a knock at the door. i open it to see the whole cast there. "hey guys" i say as they all rush through the door excited to see me. "livs we've missed u!" Thayne said as he handed me a box of cookies. "i've missed you guys too!" i reply and we all go into the lounge area. we talk in there for about half an hour until i go to the kitten to get a soda with pip. "you know i really thought that Ant would have came" pip says. "so did i to be honest. it's just made me wonder that when this baby comes will he even care" i say as a few tears escape my eye. pip pulls me into a side hug and says "awh Livs don't cry. you've got me and the rest of those guys out there that care for you. And you're amazing and if Ant can't see that he's a fool".  The rest of the day was spent catching up with the cast. But i wished that Ant came.