Chapter 28

We got to london last night. The hotel were is is super posh. i've told ant all of the places i want to show him and he seems pretty excited. it was 10am when i woke up. shit how have i slept in. i  tried to get out of bed but a strong arm pulled me back in. "stay in bed" ant groans. "no it's already 10am and i need to get ready" i say as i get out of bed successfully this time. i shower and dry my hair in the bath room and when i get out i still see Ant in bed. "Ant!" i yell to wake him up. "get up and out of bed i want to go for brunch at my favourite restaurant" i tell him. he gets out of bed and gets ready while i finish my makeup.
The rest of the day was spent with me showing Ant all of my favourite places from when i used to live here. it's now 8pm and super cold but we're sat in hyde park. we were just talking about life until i said "i really miss this place. like i love NYC don't get me wrong but i just miss my old place. i miss getting up and going for tea at mine and Toms favourite spot. i just really miss living in London."
"what about Hamilton?" ant asks. "well yeah obviously i'm not gonna leave Hamilton to move back" i tell him. "what about me and Ami?" he asks. "don't worry i wasn't planing on leaving but i want Ami to see london. but do u remember the first time we broke up. when i came back here for 2 weeks. i was gonna move back then. i even had my eye on an apartment" i say. "wait so you were gonna leave NYC and move back here?" he asks. "well yeah because me and you had broken up. but i'm glad i didn't because if i did we wouldn't have gotten back together and we wouldn't have Ami" i say. he agrees and we go back to the hotel for the night.
A couple of days pass and we're leaving today. we at the airport until i hear a certain irish accent. shit it's my ex Niall think to my self. "hey livs" he says. luckily Ant was at the bathroom. we share a quick hug and he says "what you doing back here?". "just a little trip back saying as i miss the place so much." we share small talk till i see ant walk towards me. We say our goodbyes and i go to see Ant. "who was that" he asks. "That was my ex fiancé" i tell him. "wait that was him?" he asks. "urgh why didn't you let me talk to him. i wanna ask him why he cheated on you" he says. "why don't you ask yourself saying as you did the exact same thing?" i say before i boop his nose playfully. "now hurry up our plane leaves in 5 minutes".
Oliviasoo instagram story.