chapter 17

i woke up today and it was my birthday!! i was super i excited. i had only been awake for two minutes before pippa came in my room yelling happy birthday. "soo i have the best day planned for you today! we're going for brunch at 11 then we're going shopping then we're getting our hair, nails and makeup for when we  go out tonight. and before you ask imm not telling you where we're going" she tells me. i get dressed and we leave for brunch. once we get our food she asks "how do you feel about the whole ant situation?"
" honestly i want to forgive him but... it's just hard when the one person who you thought would never hurt you actually does hurt you. i want us to be fine but if he loves me as much as he makes out he really gotta show it" i tell her. she agrees and we eat our food. the rest of the day went by with us buying outfits for tonight and getting our makeup done. when we got in we had an hour to get changed before pippa said we had to leave.

~~ant pov~~
pippa text me saying her and liv would be here in an hour. everyone was coming in half of an out and i had to get this club looking good. man i hope this will make her forgive me because organising this has been hella hard.

~~olivia pov~~
i get my shes on and look in the mirror at my outfit.

Damm i look hot

Damm i look hot. she tells me the cab is here so we make our way down stairs. on the way there she still won't tell me where we're going. we arrive outside of a club that looks pretty cool. she leads me upstairs and i get confused.  she leads me into a dark room. i'm not in the room two seconds before i see all my friends and family jump up and shout "surprise!". i am super shocked. i turned to pip and said "you did all this?". i hear a voice say "actually i did" i turned to see ant walk out of the crowd. "but why did you do all this?" i question. he replied with "because i love you and love makes you do crazy things." i can't help but smile at the fact that ant had done all this for me. i open my arms to him as he hugs me. he whispered in my ear "i've missed u". i great everyone as they all wish me happy birthday. Ant brings be a drink and says "can we go for a chat" we walk over to a booth and sit down. "so you like the party" he asks. "i love the party but did you really plan all this?" i ask him. "yeah well pip helped for some but yeah i did most of the work. and i done this to show you that i love you. i don't want jasmine or anyone else i just want you. so please can we give us another go?" he said as he looked me in the eyes. "one more chance ramos" i tell him. he shouts a little 'yes' then gets closer to me. we kiss passionately before we pull away and he says "god i've missed doing that". we both laugh then pippa and Lin come over. "so i see you two have made up" lin says walking over. we both nod and they sit in our booth. "so this is why you wouldn't tell me where we were going" i ask pip and she nods. "yo have u seen jasmine?" ant asks lin. "i saw her 10 minutes ago" he replied. "wait she's here?" i ask. "don't get mad but i invited her. i think it's time you two talked" pip says. "no i don't want to speak to her." i tell them. ant just rolled his eyes. "well you're gonna have to one day" lin says. "yo i'm going for another drink anyone want one?" ant asks. we all tell him what we want and him and pip go to the bar. "olivia you know your sister better than anyone how can i make your 1 year anniversary next weekend the best for her.?" lin asks. "well how about you take her to paris for the weekend. she always said how much she likes the place" i tell him but we finish the conversation there because ant and pip come back with the drinks. lippa leaves so it's just me and ant sat in the booth. "so i do hope that u know you are coming back to mine tonight" ant tells me cockily. "oh am i really.?" i as and he just nods confidently. "you just can't resist me can you?" i ask. "not in that dress i can't" he tells me and we both laugh. we share a sweet kiss before we go to the dance floor.
~time skip to on the way home~
me and ant are quite drunk at this point but we managed to make it home safely. we arrived at ants apartment and we quickly took our shoes off and ran to his bedroom. and soon as he shut  the door his lips attacked mine. he unzipped my dress then we made our way to the bed to continue it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
soooooo did u like it?