Chapter 2

I wake up early so i can get to rehearsal on time. As i get ready i hear Pippa squeal in excitement. "Pippa what's going on?" i ask as i get to her room. "well Lin just text me and asked if i wanted to go in a date on friday!" she yells. "And i take it u said yes?" you ask. She just giggles so you go back to getting ready. You pull your clothes on and do your hair. As you and Pip make it to the theatre you see Anthony there. "You her on time today Ramos?" u ask him. "Yeah like i told you i'm a changed man" he replies. You all start rehearsing Helpless. You and Anthony keep exchanging glances but you also do the same with Daveed. Rehearsals end and Lin announces that there will be a cast party/sleepover tonight at his place. "So Olivia how about i give you a ride to Lin's place tonight?" Daveed asks. "Yeah that sounds cool" i reply. "So i'll pick u up at 7" Daveed says. I tell him my address and tell pip the plan she says she'll just take her car. We get home and i shower and get changed for the night ahead. I pick out my outfit vvv

As it gets to 7 i hear Daveed knock on my door

As it gets to 7 i hear Daveed knock on my door. I open the door to see him and his floof ball hair. "You look good!" he says as we get into the car. "You don't look bad yourself diggs" we both laugh. we make small talk in the car until we get to Lins place. when we knock on the door Anthony opens it. he sees me with Daveed he looked upset. "you alright?" i question. "yeah come in" he replies. "Hey olivia , Davved" lin says as he guides us to the room where everyone is. we greet everyone and get a drink. i speak to pip and tell her about how i thought Anthony looked upset and she says she will go talk to him.

~~PIP'S POV~~
Olivia told me about Anthony and i knew what she was saying so i went to talk to him. "Hey Ant can i talk to u for a minute?" i ask him. he follows me into the kitchen where no one else was. "what's wrong?" i ask. "i don't know what you're talking about"
"Yes you do. you've been down ever since Olivia and Dav got here. why?" i question. "it's just like i like your sister like she's a cool girl. but like Daveed has sort of swooped in and now i don't know what to do" he says as he looks sad. " Ramos, i have known you for long enough to know that you don't let much get you down. but why are you letting 2 people that you haven't even known a week get you down?" i ask. "it's just everyone has this perception that i'm a bad guy and i just want things to be different with Olivia." " oh i see. i'll put a good word in for you if you get in a better mood Ant" i try to make the situation better. "thanks pip" and with that we head back with everyone.

~~ANT'S POV~~

Pip has just spoke to me and honestly she's right. i've hardly known olivia so there's no need to be this down but some part of me feel some sort of jealousy that she's so happy with davved.

~~OLIVIA POV~~

i was sat on couch with Renee, pip and and ensemble member jasmine talking about our lives when i needed to go get a drink. As i make my way to the kitchen i see Ant already in there. "Hey ant, how are u" i ask as i pour myself a drink. "i'm cool what about u" " i'm good yeah just i'm way to sober compared to everyone else out there.". " yeah that's why i've been in here for the past 10 minutes" Ant reply's. "Hey olivia, do u believe that a guy and a girl can be just friends?" Ant asks out of the blue. "well yeah but sometimes best friends can turn into boyfriends. my ex used to be my best friend" i reply. "Your ex was an idiot for letting you go. who was your ex anyway". "my ex is Niall Horan from that band one direction. we had everything, we had a nice apartment, a good life , we were engaged and i was even pregnant. But one night he went to a party that his ex was at and they slept together" " omg i'm so sorry" " yeah it tore me apart and with all the stress i lost the baby. so i moved back to nyc with pipa" i say. "how can someone be so stupid to loose you." he comforts me. "Yeah but if that didn't happen i wouldn't of moved back to NYC and i wouldn't have got Hamilton"i say. "hey Ant, i heard that you said to Pips. you don't need to change for me. i like you as you" i say as our bodies get closer together. " and i heard what u said to lin that you think i'm cute" he laughs. " okay i said that but only because i like your freckles and poofy hair" i reply sassy. "oh so it has nothing to do with my handsome face" he asks while we both laugh. at this point our faces are close together and we look eachother in the eyes. we both lean in to kiss but before we can we are interrupted by Groff "lovebirds! we are playing truth or dare" he tells us. we talk for the rest of the night until we have to go home. but i can't help but wonder what would have happened if we weren't interrupted.

@oliviasoo instagram story: