chapter22

~~Olivia's diary~~
Hey,
i don't normally this but i think it's for the best at the moment. this time last month i found out that me and Ant are going to have a baby. and don't get me wrong i'm super excited because i've always wanted to be a mother. but the past 2 weeks me and Ant have been having little arguments. sometimes over little things but it's still an argument. i don't want to be arguing with him, that's the last thing i want to be doing. i don't know what to do. maybe we need a break. a break from each other? i don't know so imma go talk to pip.
Love olivia xoxo

I texted pip and asked if i could go over and she said yes. i got there and she made us both an iced tea and we sat by here fire. "so what's wrong?" she asked. "well i don't know what to do. for the past 2 weeks me and Ant have been arguing and it ends with either one of us storming out of the room or leaving the apartment. and i don't know if we need a break or what" i tell her. i feel my eyes tear up so she passes me a tissue. "you need to sit down and talk with him so you can understand his side. then if you decide a break is what you need you know there's room here with me and lin" she tells me. i give her hug and we finish our drinks. i text ant:

texts between Livs & Ant

livs hey i think we need to talk

Ant yeah i agree, i'll be at the apartment in 10 minutes

For some reason i was really nervous for this conversation. this time a month ago we were at such a good place now i'm scared to have a conversation. i was sat on the couch when Ant walked in. "we need to talk" is all he said as he sat down. "what's wrong with us?" i ask. "i don't know" he replies. "i can't remember the last time we had a conversation without one of us yelling" i say. "is this the end?" he asks. "maybe not forever but maybe a break would be for the best" i say. he looked up upset as he says "what about the baby?".
"nothing about that will change. you're still going to be a dad" he just nods. there's a moment of silence before i slip off the engagement ring and put it on the table in front of us. i get up and go to the bedroom to get my things. i text pip to tell her that i'm going to hers and she says that she'll be waiting. i pack everything in my suitcase and make my way to the door. "i'll keep you updated with the baby" i say just before i walk out of the door. he just nods then looks at the floor. i shut the door behind me and drive to Pip's.

~Pips pov~
Livs got here an hour ago. she looks so broken and i just want to fix her. it's like history is repeating its self. all she wanted was to have a family but that's been stoped yet again. she'll still see Ant at the show and at the baby appointment but i wish they were still together.
"i'm going out with lin. u wanna come?" i asked her. "no i'm gonna stay here" she replies. i wish that she would have came because she can't just shut the world out. "you seem super stressed what's wrong?" Lin asks. "i'm worried bout Livs. i've seen this happen to her once before and that was hard enough" i say. "I spoke to ant an hour ago and he is just the same as livs. but they need time away from each other, otherwise they would never work out." He tells me. i agree and we get ready to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy guys!!! so we liking the book?