chapter 6

~~time skip to opening night~~

oliviasoo
Opening night with the best people!

━━ tagged: lin_manuel, reneeelisegoldsberry,
philippasoo , jazzy_jones, daveeddiggs, oaksmash,
leslieodomjr, anthonyramosofficial , cjack930

liked by tarajiphenson, leslieodomjr
kyliejenner, and 567,234 others

username1: ahhh shit 😍😍

username2: 😍😍 👏🏽👏🏽

username4: my lace front is ready to be snatched 👏🏽👏🏽😍😍

reneeelisegoldsberry: you are amazing❤

oliviasoo :right back at you!!! 🤗❤

username5: no thanks, I'll pass

username6: you know hating is a choice ^^

username7: yessss im ready

~~OLIVIAS POV~~
it's opening night and i'm so excited! shame the same can't be said about ant. he is super nervous so i'm going to calm him down. i put on all my makeup and put on my peggy costume before going to see Ant. i knock on his door as he shouts for me to come in.
"Hey ant, you excited?" i ask.
"no i'm soo nervous" he reply's as he fiddles with his fingers.
"Ant you're going to be great! Just don't worry and relax" i say comforting him. he comes and gives me a hug but it lasts longer than normal.
"hey liv, when the shows over come back here so i can tell you something" he says smiling.
"okay" i say suspiciously.
we get the 5min call so we head to side of stage. at the side of the stage i stand with Daveed. "you good liv?" he asks.
"yeah i'm excited,you?"
"yeah i'm super hype for the after party tonight." he says just as the first song starts.

We make it to the interlude and i put on my maria dress that i'm in love with. as i finish getting ready Daveed walks in.
"wow you look good" he says
"so do u Mr Jefferson" i giggle.
we talk about the after party tonight and it sounds like it will be cool.

i get to the side of stage for take a break so i can watch it. it's so funny seeing Ant pretend to be a 9year old. but it's better seeing my sister on stage with lin, the man she loves. Say no to this starts and so far im hitting all my notes and it's going good. we finish the song and i'm soo happy with how well i done it.

the show ends and we are all on stage for our final bow. as we leave the stage i go to anthony's room saying as he wanted me to. i open the door and i'm shocked at what i see ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oooo clif hanger. sos guys but it had to be done. the next chapter will explain it