chapter 13

I had already told my bestie from london that i was visiting and he said i could stay with him for a while. Tom was the best friend i could have asked for. he was there for me all through my last break up. i just didn't think he would have to do it again so soon. i met him at the airport and he gave me hug and listened to all of my problems.

oliviasoowhen breakups happen,my favourite brit is alwayshere for me❤️liked by phillipasoo, niallhoran, tomholland and 562,764 others

oliviasoo
when breakups happen,
my favourite brit is always
here for me❤️
liked by phillipasoo, niallhoran, tomholland and 562,764 others.

username1 did she just say breakups

tomholland i've missed u and our daily tea runs.

username2 what- her and anthony- why did they break up?😭

phillipasoo don't stay there too long i'm missing you already!!

"so what happened?" tom asks. "well we had been together 6 month and then 2 days ago i caught him cheating" i explain. he understands me and tells me it's going to be okay. we catch up on how life has been she like i've been in new york.

~~ants pov~~
i can't believe i have messed up the best thing i've had. she's back in london and i'm here in nyc. i'm soo stupid. i told her i would never cheat on her but i just have. how can i be soo stupid. she's just posted on instagram and all i can feel is regret. we've got a show tonight and i don't know how i will get through it. jazzy has been trying to talk to me but i can't even face her. she's the reason that i'm in this mess. i'm in my dressing room when lin walks in. "Ant!" he yells and i know what's coming. "what the hell have u done?" he questioned. "i know i'm messed up and i've messed up bad. i just don't know how i can fix it." i say. he looked at me and says "you can't fix it but you can make it better. you just need to get her space. i saw her when she found out and she looked heartbroken. she said she'll be back i two weeks".
"so that means i've got to wait 2 weeks to wait before i can fix this." i groan. he tells me to get ready for the show and i do so.

~~Pip pov~~
Ant has looked sad all day and i'm glad. he done the one thing he promised to me and olivia he wouldn't do. i'm just shocked at how he can do that to her. before the show i go to his room to speak to him. "so ant" i say. he just rolls his eyes, groans and says "look if you're here to yell then don't bother lins already done that"
"i'm here to find out how long it had been going on for" i say.
"right don't yell but. one month" he reply's. my this time i am furious with him. "ONE MONTH! ARE YOU KIDDING?!" i yell. he just shakes his head. "well i hope that you're happy because i've never seen olivia so upset. and when she comes back, that's if she does, don't expect her to be any nicer then what i've been. i say as i leave the room. i go to lins room. "hey babe" he said as i walked in and sat on the couch. "what's wrong you seem stressed" he says in a calming tone. "it's just the whole ant and liv situation. i've seen olivia go through a breakup once and i didn't want it to happen again. I thought ant would be better than this" i say as Lin makes his way over to me. "so did i and quite frankly i'm shocked that it even happened. but like i said to him he needs to give her space." lin replied.
"i know my sister like i know my own mind (see what i did there😉) and if she's anything like last time she'll take it very hard and her anxiety will take over her." i say to lin. he tells me that it will all work out and i hope he is right.