chapter 27

olivia soo his dad jokes are really showing now🤭liked by anthonyramosofficial, linmanuel, jazzy_jones and 555,543 others

olivia soo
his dad jokes are really showing now🤭
liked by anthonyramosofficial, linmanuel, jazzy_jones and 555,543 others.

"you excited?" Renee asks me. "yes i can't wait to get back on stage but it's only for 2 shows saying as me and Ant are going to London on Saturday" i tell her. we talk about the trip till she says "i'm happy you two have sorted your things out. but there's someone else you need to talk to". "and who would that be?" i ask. "jasmine. i know that she was the one who Ant slept with but if you've forgive Ant at least try to forgive her." she tells me. i understand what she's saying and i agree that i need to sort things out with jasmine. i walk to Ants room tomorrow check on Ami. "where's my baby" i say as i walk in. she was sat with oak who was making her laugh. "i think i definitely take the best uncle award guys" he says. Dav just rolls his eyes. "is she okay?" i ask. "yeah livs. she's such a well behaved baby" Oak says. "she's obviously nothing like her father then" i say laughing as i look to Ant. "hey i'm well behaved" Ant tries to defend himself. "yeah and i'm a 5foot white boy" Dav says. we all laugh until Ami starts to get fussy. i pick her up to settle her and there's a knock at the door. jasmine walks in and says "Olivia can we talk please". "i'll meet you outside" i reply. i turn to leave but Ant grabs my arm and says "be nice please". i roll my eyes and go outside with Ami still in my arms asleep. "i wanted to apologise after everything thing that happened with me and Ant. I know that you two have worked everything out because you can tell that you love each other soo much. Amelia is the cutest and i wouldn't want to be the reason for her to have a broken family" she says. "it's fine let's just put it all behind us." i say as Ami let's out a yawn . "she's such a cutie pie" Jasmine says. At that Ant walks out. "so have you two made up because i want my baby back" ant says. we laugh and we all walk into the dressing room. "so when you guys gonna get married?" Leslie asks. "woah calm down we have only just got back together" ant says. "yeah and anyway i want to wait till Ami is a bit older so that she can be flower girl" i say. "woah absolutely no way. i'm flower girl" oak says. we all burst out laughing. "don't worry you can both be flower girls" ant tells him. "good" he says. we get the places call and Lin takes Ami to Tom. there's only me and Ant in the dressing room so he pulls me into a passionate kiss. "what was that for?" i asked. "good luck" he says walking out of the dressing room.

My first show back went well. it was soo good to be back at it. we got ready to go and as soon as me and Ant got to my apartment we put Ami to bed. i took a shower and when i came out i found Ant on my bed scrolling through his phone. "finally you're finished" he says. "it's not like i've been in the shower for ages." i reply as get my pjs to change into. i go in the bath room to change and i hear Ant yell "hurry up i wanna cuddle". he sounded like such a baby. i walked out ready for bed and said "aw does little Ant want a cuddle so he can go sleepy" i tease. "yea now hurry up" he replies. "i'm ready calm down" i say as i get into bed. he shuts the light off and pulls me into his side so he is the big spoon. before we both drift off to sleep he says "i love u".