chapter 14

~~ a week later~~olivia's pov~~
it's been a week since i arrived in london and i'm having to best time. it made me realise how much i miss living in the uk. maybe after hamilton i'll move back who knows.

oliviasoo i think i wanna stay

oliviasoo
i think i wanna stay....
liked by tomholland, pippasoo,linmanuel and 523,444

phillipasoo no way are u staying there, i drag u back to nyc by self if i have to.
oliviasoo calm down i was only thinking about it.

username1 hope she's okay after the whole break up 🥺
oliviasoo it hurt like a bitch but i'm getting there💋

niallhoran how long you here for?
oliviasoo another week.

DM between olivia and niall

niallhoran hey i miss you, wanna meet up while you're in the uk?

oliviasoo well we haven't spoke in a year so maybe we could have a catch up...

niallhoran that would be nice, your favourite spot?

oliviasoo tomorrow at 9

~~time skip to the catch up~~
i was super nervous. who wouldn't be if they're were seeing their ex fiancé after 12 months. he walked in and he hasn't changed at all he still had those dreamy blue eyes. "you look nice olivia" he said as we shared a quick hug. "you haven't changed" i tell him and he agrees. we catch up for an hour and the conversation just flows. i missed talking to niall after all he was such a big part of my life. we chat until he asks "so what brought you back here?". i tell him all about Ant and hamilton and Niall tells me that he's happy about me preforming because he knew i always wanted to do it. just before we leave he says "i never really got the chance to apologise for what happened that night". i tell him what's done is done and we leave it at that.

oliviasoo this cafe has the best coffee ☕️ liked by niallhoran, Daveed_diggs and 537,556 others

oliviasoo
this cafe has the best coffee ☕️
liked by niallhoran, Daveed_diggs and 537,556 others.

niallhoran i enjoyed our little catch up!
oliviasoo liked this comment.

username1 wait she went out with her ex.

username2 wait what about Anthony!
anthonyramosofficial liked this comment
anthonyramosofficial unliked this comment

phillipasoo i swear if you don't answer your message in the next minute i'll come get u myself.

messages between pip and olivia

phillipasoo want to explain why you went on a date with that awful man?

oliviasoo he's not awful and it wasn't a
a date.

phillipasoo i just don't want you to go back to that.

oliviasoo don't worry i won't. how's are you and lin and how is the show?

phillipasoo me and lin are the best and the show just isn't the same without you. Ant just hasn't been the same and everyone misses you.

oliviasoo i haven't been the same either but he was the one who decided to cheat. but anyway i have news.

phillipasoo what is it?

oliviasoo in the time i've been away i've wrote and album...

phillipasoo omg livs that's amazing!

oliviasoo thanks, i should be back next week so i'll see u soon😘

phillipasoo okay i'll see you next week!