chapter 15

i got back from london last night but no one knows because Pip was at Lin's. place so she didn't see me. i got up and got dressed for rehearsal. I got in a cab and arrived at the theatre. luckily when i got there everyone was already there. i walked through the door to see everyone on the stage and i yelled "who missed me!". everyone apart from Ant and jasmine ran over to hug me. "okay okay it's not like i died" i say as they back away from me. Daveed was the first to ask "how was your trip". i reply with "it was nice yeah, it brought back memories of the place and i got to catch up with some friends and it just made me realise how much i miss it. like i miss my old life when lived there."
"wait this isn't you saying that you're leaving us to move back there?" lin asks.
"no, well at least not yet. If if did it wouldn't be until i leave the show . but when i was away i got a call about a movie!" i say and they all congratulate me. we all go to our dressing rooms so that we can get ready for the show. when there's a knock at the door. "who is it?" pippa asks. she goes to open the door slightly to see who it is. "oh it's you, i wondered how long it would be before you came" she said and i quickly realised who it was. "pip just let him in i'm going to have to talk to him anyway" i say. "are you sure?" she asks and i nod. "if you upset my sister and i will hurt you" she says. me and ant just laugh it off as she leaves the room. i'm sat at my dressing table as ant is stood infront of the door. he says "i guess i owe you an apology".
"yes u do" i reply. "look i'm sorry for what happened." he starts but i cut him off. "no you're just sorry that i caught you. but let's be honest if i hadn't of found out we would have stayed together and i wouldn't have known."
"you're right. but i wanna fix this" he says.
"this can't be fixed ant. The minute u kissed her was the minute you lost me. when we first met do u remember what you said when i told you about my ex? you said he was stupid for cheating on me and letting me go. but now you're the one who has cheated and let me go" i say as i walk out of the room. i see pip standing in the corridor and she opens her arms when she sees my tearful eyes. i sob quietly into her shoulder. she just rubs my back and calms me down by rubbing my back. Dav walks out into the corridor and rushes over when he sees me crying. i tell him what's wrong and he goes into the dressing room to talk to ant.

~~daveed pov~~
i walked into Pip and Liv's dressing and saw ant clearly upset sat on the sofa. "yo what happened?" i ask. "i've just lost the most amazing girl because i've been a dick" he says.
i reply with "i ain't gonna sugar coat it you're right you have been a dick but u need to suck it up because there is a girl who is stood in that corridor sobbing her heart out because she has been cheated on by someone who promised they would look after her" i tell him. "how can i fix this?" he asks. "you've just got to give her space." i reply.
"but how can i do that when we're in the same show and we dance together during helpless?"
i reply be saying "by doing what you're here for. acting. be fine with her out there but when you can just give her space to allow her to heal.". he just nods and agrees. 

~~ant pov~~
Daveed is right i really am a dick. i've just got to deal with it at the moment but i have to do something to show her how much i love her. i leave the dressing room to see pipa stood there with her arms crossed ready to yell. "what did i tell you! i told you to not make her upset!" she yells. "yo do u not think that i'm upset too! i was also apart of that relationship" i say. everyone has just forgot that i'm upset too. "yes but you were the one who cheated" she says as she walked away. tonight's show will be fun when half of the cast hates me...