𝘛𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵

It was a long day for John

It was a long day for John. He was supposed to have three classes today, but he was informed that he will have a class substitution later the same afternoon, making it four classes. With lazy steps, he was just walking his way to the final class of the day, until...

Should I just skip it? Why did I have to stay up 'til 3 to play games?

After a loud yawn, he turned around, ready to abandon the class. But as soon as he did...

"John? Weren't you about to head in?" A pink-haired appeared, raising an eyebrow

"H-hey Remi..." With an awkward smile, he awkwardly greeted, scratching his head. "You have this class too?"

Realising his obvious lie, Remi's expression instantly went from puzzled to disappointed. "You were about to skip class, weren't you?" Remi's face drew closer yet slowly towards his, pressuring him

"A-alright you got me, okay!? I'm just too tired, so... later!" For someone surrendering to a girl, he sure looked happy regardless. With a wave, he happily walked away, just to be stopped by Remi's hand.

"I wouldn't mind if I didn't happen to see you, but... you really expect me to let this slide?" Remi stated with a smug "You can actually sleep in the class. The Professor seriously doesn't care!" She tried to convince John

"Argh!" He was irritated, that he was letting this girl get to him that easily. He let out a long sigh right after "Fine... you win"

-   Chapter 11   -

-   Chapter 11   -

The two headed in, and it was already crowded. It wouldn't be surprising if they were the last students to enter the hall.

Goddamnit... John frowned, If only it was Sera instead, she would probably be happy to see me skipping class. Looking around for a seat, he noticed someone familiar. Speak of the devil...

Remi noticed too — so she picked up her pace, with John trailing behind. "Seraphi~na!" She happily greeted

"Hey Remi—"