𝘜𝘯𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴

"So?" Sera sat on the main couch, still had her sling bag on and everything with this stiff — nervous sitting posture

"So?" Sera sat on the main couch, still had her sling bag on and everything with this stiff — nervous sitting posture. She was just about as confused as John, so she asked, "What do you even plan on doing here?"

"Uhm, I dunno." He shrugged, "Why not start by turning on the TV?" He lunged into the couch and sat beside her, which got Sera overwhelmed. She just doesn't know how to deal with him. 

Sera's facial expression looked like she was in pain, begging for him to leave her alone. She stood up and went to her bedroom.

"Huh? Where are you going?" John asked as he turned his face away from the TV.

"To study in my bedroom"

"Wait, seriously?" He was puzzled. "I came here to hang out with you, but you're gonna study by yourself?"

"You can study with me, if you want"

"Hell no. There's no way I can keep up with you, anyway" The raven-haired replied, "let's just watch a movie or something"

Sera gave out a loud sigh. Well... since he treated me while I was sick, this is the least I could do. She told herself. "Alright, fine..."

-   Chapter 15   -

-   Chapter 15   -

20 minutes later...

It was around then that Sera caught him yawning.

"This movie is so boring" He began, "Can we watch something else?"

"Really? I think it's decent" Sera said as she watched.

"Because you're the one that picked it" The dense boy joked around, but didn't even realize that sentence might've just offended her.

Well, sorry that I picked this movie, I guess.  

*groooowl*

John raised an eyebrow, and realized that it was the sound of Sera's stomach growling from hungriness. "What, you hungry?"