𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

I wonder

I wonder...When did it all start...?

Sera started her usual morning routine before going to campus. Eating a premade breakfast, taking a shower, and making her bed. What's different today, though — is that she was subconsciously deciding what the best looking clothes to wear was for today. A cream-colored sweater and tight jeans.

She grabbed a textbook to read it on her way there, but noticed that the rain from yesterday night hasn't let out.

Ugh... a rain first thing in the morning?

SWOOP!

She opened her umbrella when she was about to step outside from the apartment building. Why did I even decide to wear these clothes today?

Can't forget my morning coffee though...

Seemed like everyone had the same idea. The café was full. People were also waiting for the rain to die down, except from the seats outside the entrance. She closed the umbrella and sat down under the awning.

Well... Guess I can study here for a bit. The sound of rain is kind of nice too...

-   Chapter 20   -

-   Chapter 20   -

For about a while — she studied there — minding her own business. Muffled sound of the music inside the café, played in the background. When suddenly...

Why is John on the other side of the table? She checked up to see him and looked back down to her textbook. I must be hallucinating. There's no way I keep encountering him like this.

"Sera..."

She was dead-set on thinking that she was just hallucinating, so she just ignored the voice. And because of that, John misunderstood the situation and thought that she was mad over what happened last night.

"Look... I'm sorry about last night. I was kinda out of line"

.

.