𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦

I can't believe I actually did it

She thought back to the kiss she gave him. What was going on inside her head to make her willingly do that? Sera bit a nail, embarrassed just thinking aback. 

To think that I even had the gall to ask him to sleep with me...

"Miss Seraphina. Were you even listening?" 

Asked a voice who belonged to none other than Professor Darren, who's in charge of the Business department. Seraphina was just called in by him to his office to discuss some matters.

"I'm sorry," said Sera.

Darren sighed, and attempted to repeat his words in a more simple manner. "It's about your grades, Miss Seraphina. It's not something to be worried about, but your GPA is sliding off from a four. We're just curious as to why it's decreasing," Darren explained.

"Yes... I'm aware, unfortunately," 

"Based off your high school records, you always had straight A's. We were also hoping that you could achieve the same thing here at Wellston. The mid-term exams is also right around the corner," said Darren.

"I'll make sure to set myself straight," Sera assured. "But why would a Professor care about someone's grades? This isn't high school,"

"..." Darren went silent.

"Professor?"

"That is true. It's actually because of your Mother, Mrs. Narisa,"

"Oh,"

-   Chapter 24   -

-   Chapter 24   -

Narisa, a woman of power. Her reputation is miles bigger than a mere University, even if Wellston is on the top of the ladder. She can bring down something if she chooses to.

Well. Even if it weren't for my Mother that's keeping tabs of me, I didn't want my GPA to be lower than a 4.0 anyway.

Sera gave out an irritated sigh. "Fine. I'll take it a bit more seriously," she said as she rose from Darren's chair.