The plan

3rd person point of view:
The sun began to set and spread pinks and oranges across the sky. The villagers met in the biggest hut. Arthur explained the plan and tried to motivate the villagers.

Arthur's point of view:
"Today, we learned how to fight like knights. It will be a great honor of mine to help lead your village into victory. There is no telling how tomorrow will go, but you have taken care of this land and you deserve to live without the fear of not being able to feed your children." I was relieved when I heard the villagers voices ringing. I am still in question about Robin Hood though. Why is he here helping a village, if he is meant to be a crook. I looked across the room and met the eye of Robin Hood. There is something about him, but I just can't put my figure on it.

Robin's point of view:
I looked up to meet eyes with the prince. I was curious about what he thought about me. To many nobles and royals I am a criminal, however to common folk I am a hero. I have to admit that I am neither a criminal nor a hero. I'm a broken girl trying to help others protect what I lost. The nerves of the fight tomorrow started to course through my veins. I decided to walk outside and get some fresh air.

Arthur's point of view:
I saw Robin Hood walk outside, so I followed him. He sat down on the ground against the wood wall.
"You okay?" I said while I sat down next to him.
"Ya." He said with a cough.
"Why are you helping this village?" I asked.
"I'm helping protect people who can't defend themselves."
He repeated my question back to me.
"Well, I guess I would say the same thing, but I am actually here to help my servant."
"That's not something you hear everyday." He remarked. I laughed he was right after all.
"I am gonna get some rest." The hooded figure said.
I was still suspicious, but we did have a fight to win, so I answered with, "Goodnight." Robin Hood nodded his head and went off into the darkness.

Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted the battle scene to be all in one chapter, so this chapter leads into the next chapter.

Word count: 400 words