Ealdor

Robin's point of view:
Between the crack of my eyes, I saw the rising sun. I hopped up off the ground and prepared Noir for our journey. Ealdor was now just a city away. I brushed the dirt off my hood and saddled up Noir. I climbed on top of the beautiful black horse and began my journey.

3rd person point of view:
As Robin approached the village, she saw armor already being made. This puzzled her for a small village didn't have the supplies or the knowledge of weaponry. She rode down the hill and reached the gates of the shabby village.

Robin's point of view:
I leaped off the horse with great grace and looked around. A group of five villagers circled around where I had just landed.

"Robin Hood, why have you come to Ealdor?"

I simply replied with, "I have come to Ealdor to protect its villagers for I have heard that Kanen and his bandits will attack in one day's time."

"Oh, you're just like the pathetic prince that came to help us." A younger boy said about my age.

"Well, would you rather have no help?" I questioned back.

"Well..." he paused.

"What's your name?" I was very curious about this villager. I knew that no King would send his son to help a mere village. I needed more information on who I was dealing with.

"William."

"Since you are familiar with who I am I would like to meet the group behind you." I don't think the group realized I had noticed their presence. There were two women and two men. The one-woman was about 5'4, curly brown hair, and caramel skin. She was truly beautiful. The woman next to her was just as marvelous. She had black flowy hair, stone cold blue eyes, and a fitting figure. The man that was in front of her was skinny with mesmerizing teal jewels. His hair was a black color and his skin was pale. Lastly, was the man dressed in armor and a long red cape. Both men were very handsome, but I could tell their roles to say the very least. The blonde haired man was the prince William was referring too and the prince's servant was the black-haired man.

Royal Blondie stepped in front of William in order to see my appearance. I pointed at him and said, "So, you must be the prince, William was referring to." I tried to hide my sarcastic smile, but that was impossible.

"And you must be the man that is wanted in every kingdom." I laughed because I'm no man. But I'm trying to keep my identity a secret so a different gender will have to do.

"You stand correct... so do I get a name?"

The woman with stone blue eyes took a step forward. "I am Morgana." she held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Morgana." I shook her hand.  The woman next to her did the same thing.

"I'm Guinevere."

"It's also nice to meet you." The servant stepped forward and held out his hand.

"I'm Merlin."

"That's a cool name, Merlin." I released his hand from my grasp. The prince just looked at me as if he was evaluating me. "Prince Arthur of Camelot." I couldn't stop smiling, so I turned around to face the villagers.

"Who is in charge of this village?" I demanded.

"I am." This man looked to be like he was beaten up.

"Great." The prince looked at me confusion starting to fill his face.

"I know Kanen, he is a ruthless man." "I have seen him rob villages left and right, but he doesn't like to be challenged." "We all must fight, men and women for this is your home and you will defend it." The villagers started to cheer, hope in their voices. I felt my shoulder get grabbed.

"The women will not fight. It is men's duty. There is no reason for women's blood to get spilled too." The prince stated.

"The women have every right to fight as the men do." Arthur rolled his eyes.

"He's right, Arthur." Merlin chimed in.

"We could use all the help we can get," Gwen called out. I smirked and carried on with my speech.

"I will start training the women and the prince can start training the men."

"And who do you think you are giving orders?" the prince questioned a little ticked off.

"Smart," I answered back with a grin covering my face.

"Gwen and I can prepare the weapons and armor." Morgana requested.

"That would be wonderful."

"We will meet back here after the sun goes down," Arthur spoke.

"I assume you have a plan other than fighting," I whispered to the prince.

"Yes!" Merlin answered happily. This left Merlin with a backhanded slap at the head from the prince.

"I have a plan to catch Kanen by surprise," Arthur said.

"Then I will see you after sunset."
Arthur nodded his head and left to train the men.

Hope you liked it.

Word count: 838