Pray for the wicked(or don't)

"Ah, it sure is nice to feel my own body again."

Alpha sighed as she stretched her arms over her head. She winced when pain flared up through her body, well that was unexpected. Alpha moved to press her fingers against her sides and frowned when she felt the scars that were present there.

"Oh master what did you let them do to you?" Alpha mumbled sadly. She furrowed her brows and jokingly hit her head. "Hey! Amity, you in there?"

"I am here? I think?"

Alpha laughed when she heard Amity's timid voice resonate through her mind. "Nice, you having fun in there?"

"...Is this what it's like to you? For the last seventeen years, you've just been stuck here watching me live my life?" Alpha shrugged. "I guess, this is what happens when you reject a part of you. I've just been sitting in the backseat as you drive ya know?"

"Oh, I see." Alpha sighed. "I'll give you back control in a sec master, I just have something to do real quick." She flicked her wrists as her arms partially morphed and claws replaced her fingers. "Wait, what are you going to do?"

Alpha chuckled as she ran up the stairs out of the containment room. "Don't worry about it master, just sit back and enjoy the show." She ignored Amity's immediate protests and entered the upper level of the Blight mansion. Alpha's nose twitched when the familiar scent of her mother reached her nose.

"Ugh, time to go feral," Alpha grumbled to herself, shutting her eyes and allowing her instincts to drive her.

"Wait no sto-"

Amity's protests fell on deaf ears as Alpha's eyes turned completely red and fur began sprouting around her arms and neck. Alpha flexed her hands before calmly stepping towards the living room where she knew Odalia was.

Alpha let out a growl when she saw Odalia calmly drinking tea on the couch. Odalia glanced up after hearing the low sound and frowned when she saw Amity standing in the doorway looking way more wild than usual.

"Amity? What are you doing?" Odalia asked in confusion. Alpha sneered and leaped towards her mother, fully intending on harming Odalia. "Amity? Stop this instant," Odalia shouted as she threw up a protective barrier, blocking Alpha's attack.

Alpha bounced back and perched herself on the coffee table. "Ugh, I forgot how good you are at magic manipulation." She grumbled in annoyance, shaking herself off from the initial pain she had felt upon impacting against the magical barrier.

Odalia narrowed her eyes at Alpha. "...You aren't Amity-"

"Sure am toots, I'm just the side of her that she's scared to let out." Alpha drawled mockingly as she kicked the remote off the table that she had perched herself atop of. "I'm just here to fulfill all the things she's wanted to do but couldn't. First, i'm going to hurt you then-"

Alpha grinned widely at that while Odalia glared at her in confusion. "Then? First, you expect to hurt me then what?" Alpha sneered. "Oh, I shouldn't tell you. It's a little r-rated for your taste and it involves a certain human that you hate." She mocked.

Odalia frowned at Alpha and held her arm out towards her. "I will ask you once, return my daughter to me or this will not be pleasant." Alpha laughed. "Oh really? And whatcha gonna do? Zap me?"

"Perhaps I-" Alpha didn't wait for Odalia to answer before pouncing at her with her claws out. Odalia furrowed her brows and shot a bolt of lightning at Alpha, who expertly dodged the attack and crouched near Odalia before aiming a swipe at her ankle.

Odalia hissed when Alpha's claws raked through her leg, slicing four clean stripes into her leg that immediately started bleeding. Alpha sneered and jumped back from Odalia. "What's this? Has your magic finally failed you mother? Or am I just too strong for you?"

"Hmm, you are definitely much cockier than Amity." Alpha grinned. "I aim to please, and unlike Amity I'm not afraid to kill you." Odalia hummed. "So I'm guessing you are her alpha then? Interesting."

Alpha sneered. "Yes, very interesting. Now are you going to defend yourself or should i just aim for the throat?" Odalia huffed. "You seem rather confident in your ability to defeat me. Need I remind you that you are merely a child?" Alpha shrugged, lazily taking a step towards Odalia.

"So? I'm sure I can get some damage in before you stop me, I mean, look at your leg." Odalia didn't bother glancing down at her wounded leg and threw her arms out towards Alpha, muttering something under her breath.

Alpha suddenly felt her joints buckle as she fell to her knees and her arms snapped together in a bind. "What the fuck-" Alpha let out before Odalia grasped her chin and turned her to face her. "Now, let's get you back inside where you belong."

"What? Fuck no!" Alpha shrieked as Odalia placed her palm on her forehead and shut her eyes. Odalia scoffed when she felt Alpha struggle to move. "You're bound with magic, don't even try to escape, it'll only hurt you."

Alpha tried to pull back from Odalia's grip but the woman's hold on her was like steel. "Stay still." Odalia hissed as she poured some of her magic into Alpha. Alpha yowled when she felt her consciousness fade and she could feel herself being pulled back into the depth of Amity's mind.

Odalia waited for the red to completely fade out of Amity's eyes before letting her hold go.

"Amity?" Said girl blinked her eyes in confusion and looked up at her mother. "Yes?"

Odalia nodded in affirmation. "Nothing, go up to your room and stay there. You need to be ready for school tomorrow." Amity shakily got to her feet and slowly walked up into her room.

Amity collapsed against her bed and panted as she grasped her head in pain. What had happened? She couldn't remember anything.

"Fuck, she was stronger than I thought." Amity winced at hearing that. "Uh...is that you?" The voice in her head scoffed. "Course it's me master. Who else would be talking in your head?"

Amity grounded in annoyance and fell back against her bed. "Okay well, can you tell me what happened? Everything is blank." Alpha huffed. "I tried to beat the shit out of mother dearest but she was one step ahead of me." Amity winced. "Seems like she was a few steps ahead of you."

"Shut up, you know how hard it is to surprise mother. She may be a bitch but she's fast." Amity chuckled. "Yeah, I guess. But at least you got her off my back. The severing of the bond will be for another day."

Alpha laughed. "Well, maybe you can wait for mother to try again or you can get off your ass and mate with Luz so that you can get all this over with." Amity flushed and shook her head. "No. Luz is safer like this okay? I'm the one who's always hurting her-"

"Okay dumbass first of all, the only thing that's been hurting Luz is you staying away from her. SO maybe you should get off your ass and apologize to her." Amity sat up and hugged her pillow to her chest. "I can't. Luz probably hates me right now."

Alpha scoffed. "Try and feel her emotions, I'm sure she isn't angry at you." Amity shrugged, shutting her eyes and trying to see if she could feel Luz's emotions. She first didn't feel anything but then a small spark of happiness ignited in her chest.

Amity held a hand to her chest and smiled sadly when she felt Luz's happiness bounce around inside her chest. "See? She isn't angry at you so just call her and apologize."

Amity clutched her chest tighter and shook her head. "No. She's doing so much better without me, I should stay away." Alpha growled lowly, startling Amity slightly.

"You're a coward Amity Blight, and without action that will never change."

"...I know."