It's about time

"I can't possibly believe what you're saying."

"Edalyn I can assure you that they are in on it."

"With all due respect Lily, neither of them would think of going within a five-mile radius of those assholes," Eda replied firmly, sending Lilith a hard stare.

"Believe it or not," Fatima spoke up as she chewed on an apple. "The fact of the matter is they were both there, maybe not as often as others but I have seen them."

Eda gestured towards the daemon. "Kid, don't you think that you may have seen wrong? I mean, you were young-"

"How many people do you know with teal hair? And I don't think a lot of people walk around with goggles on their head."

"...Well I mean-" Eda started but cut herself off, fuck if it really was them then that made this issue ten times worse. "I just-I don't understand. They're both monsters why would they join the MK?"

Fatima shrugged. "Beats me. I couldn't really ask questions at that point."

Lilith turned towards her sister. "Edalyn, should we report this then? It could possibly stop anyone else from being harmed-"

"Look Lily, you can report this if you want but without solid evidence, the police won't do shit and you know it." Eda huffed, rubbing her palm against her temples.

Fatima raised a hand. "Uh, you could also go after them yourselves? Like you could keep an eye on them to see anything suspicious and report that to the cops."

Eda hummed. "I'm afraid that even then that would be considered illegal since we went after someone while not being an officer."

"Huh, since when have you cared about the law?" Fatima asked brazenly.

"Fatima," Lilith stated firmly.

The daemon held their hands up in surrender. "Alright alright I got the message, my point is something has to be done eventually. I gave you this information now use it. Anyways I gotta go I have a date."

Eda raised an eyebrow and turned towards Lilith. "You sure know how to pick them huh Lily?"

"I assure you they have talent."

"Right."

______________________________________

"Amity Blight!"

Said girl jumped at hearing her name called out. She looked up in confusion at seeing Luz standing before her with a wide grin.

"Y-yes Luz?" Amity asked, ears flicking downwards in confusion.

Luz leaned forward and kissed her. "Nothing I just love you. Also I'm taking you out on a date today cause I realized we haven't really gone on a lot of dates even though we've been dating for a few months. Though with the whole on a break thing I guess it was less than a few months but you know I want you to have a nice time with me, just the two of us so I thought why not just have a date with my amazing partner and-"

If Amity was honest she stopped listening after the word 'date' was said. A date with Luz? Now that she thought of it they hadn't really been on an actual date

"A...Date?" Is all she managed to utter.

Luz paused in her rambling and nodded. "Yeah, a date, just you and me, well dates are always just two people so I don't know why I'm saying that. Well I guess if someone is in a poly relationship they might have dates with more than two people but you know we're just two so yeah I'm gonna shut up now before I say too much."