Studying but different

"Do we really need to do this Boscha?"

"Obviously since you need to make a move and you obviously won't do anything without planning first," Boscha stated, sitting Amity on her bed and pulling the whiteboard that had been tucked away behind a bookshelf.

Boscha grabbed a marker and tapped it against the whiteboard. "Now, what's your current plan?"

"What do you mean 'current plan'? Do you think I'd be here with you if I had a plan?" Amity hissed, gesturing around the room vaguely. Boscha sent her an unimpressed look before turning towards the whiteboard and uncapping the marker.

"Alright, so you already told Luz everything concerning the bond werewolf thing so we can cross that off," Boscha said as she wrote on the whiteboard. "So what you need is a plan of action."

Amity remained silent when the sound of squeaking rang through the room as Boscha wrote vigorously on the board. Amity frowned when Boscha gripped the side of the board and stepped back, grinning as she gestured towards the crudely written letter that read 'grab her and kiss her.'

Boscha grinned at Amity expectantly. "Well? What do you think?"

"Uh, no," Amity answered bluntly. "I can't just kiss her out of the blue, Boscha." Boscha shrugged. "Sure you can, unless you're too chicken?"

Amity scowled. "Well let me ask you this. If I told you right now to go confess to Willow what would you do?" Boscha paused, staring up at the ceiling for a moment before going back to scrawling something on the whiteboard.

When Boscha finally stepped back, the word 'IRRELEVANT' was written on the board in bold, complete with marks around it to empathize its importance.

"Boscha I'm serious." Amity sighed but Boscha didn't give her a verbal response and simply wrote 'Ask Her Out.' on the board.

Amity narrowed her eyes. "Fine." She stood and snatched the marker from Boscha's hand and wrote 'she doesn't like me that way so drop it'. Boscha grabbed the marker and wrote 'do it or I'll tell Ed and Em that you're the one who rigged their bathroom to explode with glitter bombs'

"That was years ago, Boscha!" Amity whined. Boscha snickered, setting the marker down and tapping the words she had first written. "Kiss her and see what happens. Besides this is Luz, if she doesn't reciprocate you can just say that friends kiss all the time."

Amity raised an eyebrow. "She's not going to fall for that."

"Hey, she somehow still thinks that you're not totally in love with her." Boscha shrugged. Amity was about to respond when her phone began to vibrate. She reached for it and squeaked when she saw that she had an incoming call from Luz. Amity looked up at Boscha in a panic and hissed. "It's Luz!"

Boscha nodded. "Pick up. Maybe she wants to ask you out on a date since you obviously aren't the one wearing the pants in the relationship." Amity scowled. "We're not in a relationship, shut up."

Amity accepted the call and brought her phone up to her ear, sending a pointed glare towards Boscha who simply held her hands up in surrender and began erasing what had been written on the whiteboard.

"Hey, Luz! How are you?" Amity asked, unknowingly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear while Boscha rolled her eyes at the action.

"Hey Amity, I'm doing good, and you?" Luz's cheery voice sounded from the phone and Amity smiled softly. "I'm doing fine. Did you need anything?"

Luz chuckled. "Um, well, this is kind of embarrassing but, can you come over and help me with my history paper? I'm completely lost." Amity choked, she was definitely not expecting that. She covered the phone and whispered harshly to Boscha. "She wants me to come over!"