Safe place

the image willow shows boscha ^

(My art don't repost)

also tw for some self harm

-------------------------------------------------------------

"You deserve this, the least you can do is take it." Boscha mumbled to herself.

The blade in her hand hovered over her wrist, shaking slightly as she urged herself to just do it, to just fucking slit her wrist and make it bleed, let her feel the pain she deserves wash over her.

She was the problem, of course, she was always the fucking problem why not just rid the world of a burden huh? Boscha's hand shook more as she began to press the blade down, feeling the familiar sting of relief as the skin slowly broke under the blade.

The familiar sound of a phone ringing filled the air just as Boscha was about to make another cut, she sighed and rolled her eyes in annoyance before reaching towards her phone. She momentarily paused upon seeing that it was Willow who was calling her.

Sighing loudly to herself, Boscha dropped the cutter back onto her desk and reached for her phone.

She accepted the call and put the phone on speaker. "Hello you've reached the office of the Boss Bitch of Hexside how may I help you today?"

Boscha heard Willow giggling on the other line and smiled, she'd count that as a win.

"Boss Bitch? Is that your new title now?" Willow questioned in amusement.

"Yep." Boscha affirmed. "I thought I'd give the title a shot. But anyways is there any reason why you called me in the middle of the night flowers?"

Willow paused for a few moments before speaking. "Well, it's kind of stupid now that I think of it-"

Boscha shook her head. "Nah I'm sure it's not stupid."

"Well." Willow sighed. "My uh, one of my plants died and I guess I've been feeling really sad about it and I just thought I'd call you to like, maybe take my mind off of it, sorry."

The cuegle hummed. "It's fine I don't mind. Do you want to meet somewhere to hang out then? Or to just talk about it?"

"Ah sure." Willow breathed out, relief clear in her tone. "Should we meet in the clearing behind your house?"

"Near the river? Yeah sure." Boscha nodded. "See ya there in a few flowers."

"Okay, bye see you." Willow stated before hanging up.

Boscha sighed, well she should probably start getting ready. But first.

Bandages.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah papa I'll be back in an hour!" Willow called back at her father as she exited her house.

She headed over to where her bike was propped up at the side of the house, unlocking the chains keeping it in place, and straddling it. Readjusting her bag on her shoulder, Willow began peddling through the grass and onto the sidewalk on her way to Boscha's home.

The ride wasn't long, not a lot of people knew how close Boscha's house was to hers, it was probably three or four blocks away.

Upon reaching the cuegle's house, WIllow dismounted her bike and moved it along with her as she took the stone path behind the house that lead into a clearing. Once she reached the outskirts of the clearing, Willow left her bike against one of the trees before looking up towards the small pond in the center of the clearing.