Bleach

"So, you're telling me that this friend of yours has been missing for more or less a few weeks yes?" Lilith asked in clarification to which Luz and Amity nodded.

Lilith rubbed her temples tiredly. "Okay, theoretically speaking I can find her trail but I need an object of hers-"

"I have something," Amity exclaimed, surprising the two other occupants of the room. Amity reached into her pocket and pulled out a silver watch. For a moment Amity seemed surprised by what she found but she didn't let that linger. The werewolf placed the watch on the table and nodded towards it. "This was Boscha's. Will it be enough?"

Lilith raised an eyebrow but didn't comment further. "Yes, it will suffice. Now tell me, does Edalyn know about what you two are planning to do."

Luz and Amity looked at each other before Luz grinned at Lilith sheepishly. "Haha well, Eda doesn't exactly know but she also trusts us so."

"I see," Lilith mumbled lowly, crossing her arms on the table, "So, would you like to start then?"

Amity nodded, handing the watch to Lilith. Lilith reached out and took the watch, turning it over in her hand before shutting her eyes and placing her palm over the hand that was holding the watch.

The two werewolves watched silently as Lilith concentrated. Eventually, a dull red light emitted from the watch in Lilith's closed hand

Lilith opened her eyes and hummed. "Okay I have a trail, but it is a little far."

"I'll get the car," Luz stated as she stood and ran towards the door.

Amity stood slowly, eyeing Lilith suspiciously. The woman might be Luz's aunt but Amity still had her reservations against any new adult that just randomly showed up.

Lilith felt Amity's gaze on her and narrowed her eyes. "Is there something you wish to say to me?"

"..." Amity eyed Lilith for a moment before shrugging. "Not particularly."

"Really now?" Lilith pressed. "Cause you've been giving me a dirty look for most of the last few minutes and I do not believe I've done anything to warrant that."

Amity's eye twitched slightly, Lilith braced herself for the young woman to hit her or something but instead, Amity seemed to be having an argument with herself.

She wasn't far off.

"She's not good for Luz. There's something off about her" Alpha argued.

Amity showed no external sign of answering but thought. "She's her aunt there's nothing wrong."

Alpha growled. "Oh, so you like giving people the chance to take Luz away from us?"

"That's not-"

"Guys come on I'm waiting!" Luz's voice yelled from outside.

Lilith turned towards the door before glancing back at Amity. "I suppose we'll talk about this later." Amity didn't offer a response and simply walked out the door, heading towards Luz.

Luz waved when she saw Amity approaching the car with Lilith close behind. Amity sat in the backseat, knowing that Lilith would most likely need to sit in the front to direct them.

Lilith settled in the passenger seat and began directing Luz down the road. Amity leaned back and watched in total silence as Lilith and Luz spoke about the directions,

Eventually, they stopped infront of a large metal gate which took Amity exactly two seconds to realize was the opening to her house.

"Why are we here?" Amity mumbled.