Are you worthy?

"Again."

Amity panted as sweat dripped down her chin. Her body was screaming at her to just lie down but she knew that if she did that there would probably be severe consequences.

She straightened her back and brought her fists in front of her face in a fighting stance as she lightly bounced on the balls of her feet. Alador watched with interest as Amity lunged at him with a kick. He swiftly ducked under her kick and rolled away from her, watching as Amity laned her palms on her knees and exhaled loudly.

Alador stood and spread his arms wide. "Well? Is that all you can give me?" Amity snarled and turned towards her father with an angry expression on her face. Alador didn't move and waited for Amity to strike.

Amity clenched her fists in annoyance, she was still weakened by her stay with the MK and it was pretty obvious. Sure her body had healed but the scars on her wrists were still very much present and they kept stinging. The werewolf exhaled slowly before taking a running start towards her father.

She ducked and aimed an uppercut at her father's jaw but he stepped back and elbowed her in the chest. Amity skidded back a few paces, clutching at the material of her tank top as she tried to ease the pain in her chest.

"Come on, I'm going easy on you Amity. You know exactly what you need to do to beat me." Alador stated calmly, raising an eyebrow at Amity as the girl shook her head. "Why do you vehemently deny your nature? This is who you are, I think it's about time you accept it."

Amity stood straighter and panted. "No. I don't need to turn to that to beat you." Alador hummed with interest. "While your determination is admirable and I do appreciate the backbone that you've been showing lately you should know that there will be times when you'll need to turn to your alpha for help and if you do not learn to control it now then more disastrous consequences could occur if you lose control."

"I'll be fine. I'm strong enough and I'm sure that you're aware of that." Amity muttered lowly. Alador raised an eyebrow at her. "Really? You haven't been able to land a solid hit on me for the past hour. How do you expect to protect your mate with this supposed strength that you clearly do not possess?"

Amity snarled and crouched down, shifting into her wolf form. "Hmm, is this all you are capable of?" Alador asked with disinterest. Amity stalked around the room, not taking her eyes off of her father. She eventually lunged towards him at full speed, claws out and teeth bared.

Alador was ready to counter her attack when he saw Amity leap for his throat. The werewolf quickly shifted back into her human form, using her father's head as leverage so that she could flip herself over him. As soon as Amity's bare feet hit the cool floor below she spun around and rammed her shoulder into Alador's back.

The man stumbled forward but managed to catch himself before he hit the floor. He flipped himself back into a standing position and offered Amity an impressed nod. "Good, but that won't be enough. What would happen if there were more people? You would have been immediately subdued and then what?"

Amity winced and stumbled forward. She slumped and grit her teeth in annoyance. Alador sighed. "Alright, you are severely weakened at the moment but still. You should learn to accept your alpha sooner rather than later, it will benefit you in the long run." Amity sneered at that. "What? So that I can be more like you?"

Alador tilted his head slightly. "Think of it this way then. That little mate of yours may be an alpha but she isn't purebred, she can't call out her alpha like we can. So if, say, anyone wanted to kill her it would be an easy task, and if you can't call on your alpha either then she would have died because of your incompetence."