We went back to the house and Yoongi got Sekani while i got the door and Holly and Steezy ran over to us barking and shit because we just got home.

"I'm going to have a fashion show in the closet." I said running up the stairs and Yoongi laughed at me.

When we got to the top of the stairs the doorbell rung. And Yoongi gave me Sekani and went back down the stairs and I held Sekani and stood by the railing wanting to see who was at the door.

He opened the door and there was my grandmother. Yes my grandmother from my mom's side. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Where is Mai?" She said.

I went to Sekani's room and put her in her play pin and closed the door so she wouldn't crawl out.

And I went back downstairs.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked her.

"I came to get you." She said.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. I don't even care if your little boyfriend is dead. I don't trust you." I said.

"You are only 17 Mai you have to come with me. I am your legal guardian while your mother isn't home." She said.

"For a legal guardian when I left you sure didn't seem to give a fuck. Or even bother to call me until your boyfriend came up missing. You didn't buy me shit. I had to get my own food every night. You didn't even make sure I got to school safe. You never cared. And you never will." I said

"You can't stay with your criminal boyfriend. He's danger." She said.

"In danger? Get the fuck out." I said pointing to the door.

"Mai you have to come with me." She said grabbing my wrist and I snatched it away.

"You touch me again we are going to have a physical altercation in here. Don't touch me again." I said.

"Mai don't try to act touch for your little boyfriend. We both know who you really are." She said and I looked at her confused.

"First of all, I act this way with you when Yoongi isn't even here. I don't need Yoongi to be here either. And second of all, what the hell are you talking about who I really am?" I asked her.

"You beat the fuck up by your boyfriend and forget how to act. He's going to be just like your ex. A piece of shit who is gonna beat on you, get your pregnant and leave. And you're gonna for the same shit once again. Like a fucking idiot." She said and I sighed and took a deep breath.

Normally when it comes to abuse I get extremely emotional because I have been through it of course. I know what it feels like for a man to degrade you and make you seem like you aren't worth the time. I know what all that shit feels like.

Yoongi has not hit on me once. He refuses to call me degrading names. Well except when we're fucking. But that's another story.

"Why do you feel the need to bring up the fact that I was abused in every situation?" I asked her.

"Because it's my fucking mouth. Are you gonna do something about it." She said. And Yoongi came behind me and rubbed my shoulders to calm me down.

"Can you just go?" I asked her. And she rolled her eyes.

"Fine Mai. But when he puts his hands on you. Don't come crawling back to me." She said opening the door.

"I will slurp box braids whole. Before I ever come crawling back to anyone. Especially not to you." I said as she left.

"Babe you know I would never hit you right?" Yoongi said.

"Of course Yoongi. Then again that was the same thing Taeyong said. He said he would never hit me. And the next day I'm getting pushed and punched shoved all over the place." I said.

"Are you saying you don't trust me not to hit you?" Yoongi asked me.

"That's not what I'm—"

"It's basically what you're saying. You know what Mai? Just when I think you're getting better. One person said one thing and you just crumble. But you put on this fake ass act like you're okay. And I'm sick of it. If you haven't completely recovered from Taeyong hitting you just say that. But know I would never hit you." Yoongi said getting his coat and keys.

"Yoongi. Don't—"

I tried to say but the door slammed and Yoongi left.

And like 3 minutes later I heard the car leaving and I sighed.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. I know it got sad at the end and you're mad at me for ending it like that because you thought everything was fine 5 minutes ago. But you know what? I'm trying to make shit interesting for you bitches.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And if you haven't already which I don't know why you wouldn't have. But read The Drug Dealer.

Love you!😘😘😘😘