A thunder striked down onto the pitch and Madam Hooch's whistle blew as the Gryffindors flew down to Oliver.

"I called for a timeout" He panted "Come on- under the umbrella"

The team quickly huddled near the end, under an umbrella that they squished to fit into

"What's our points?" Harry asks as he cleaned his glasses with his robes

"60 points up" Oliver says "But if we don't catch the snitch now- we'll be playing through the night"

"I've got no chance with these" Harry says roughly as he pointed at the glasses.

"I really need a wand" Celeste says with a frown and Hermione appeared behind Harry.

"Here- I think I know what you're going to do" She says as she used a cloak over her head.

"Imprevius" She incantated and tapped her wand lightly on the glasses

"They repel water" Celeste piped up.

A grin broke out on Oliver's face "Brilliant!"

"Okay, team! Do your best!" Oliver exclaims and the Gryffindors all nodded again.

Celeste flew up and saw the quaffle, immediately after the whistle blew she zoomed faster onto it and grabbed it. She felt like a fly- her numb hands didn't bother her anymore. She scored multiple times,

She couldn't see clearly after a while but saw Harry fly up, her eyes widened at the amount of Dementors that were swirling above the pitch- it was closing in on Harry who seemed oblivious to everything.

"CELESTE!" She snapped her head and saw Angelina passing the quaffle to her- she shook her head before sooming over to the other side of the pitch, almost bumping straight into Gabby.

She dived down but rising up and turning backwards and let go of the quaffle as the rough winds brought it in the hoop.

The next thing Celeste saw was Harry falling down, his broom gone and she quickly zoomed over to him.

"HARRY!" She cried over the rain as she reached right under him but the boy was still falling and hit her, bringing her down with him

"ARESTO MOMENTUM!" She heard Dumbledore shout though the winds as the clouds cleared up and everyone gaped at the dementors surrounding the skies. She didn't seem to see Dumbledore running onto the field.

Celeste fell to the ground with Harry on top of her as she groaned, feeling a few ribs crack.

"Not again!" She moaned before wincing as the other team members came after the two youngest players, she didn't care that Cedric had gotten the snitch- when he realized that Harry and Celeste were both sprawled on the ground his smiling face faltered before he ran over to the girl.

Dumbledore had rushed onto the field before taking his wand out and a bright light jetted out of it before the dementors fled the area.

"CELESTE" He yelled before looking at her, picking Harry up and passing him to Oliver who widened his eyes- he tried slapping the boy awake.

"Are you okay?" Cedric asks worriedly and Celeste nodded before using her arms to try (key word: try) bring herself up.

"Hey- you look like you broke some of your ribs- here I'll carry you" Cedric said worriedly "We can have a rematch- your players were injured"

"No it's fine Diggory, you won fair and square" Oliver says depressingly fro behind Cedric.

"I can get up myself" Celeste hissed trying to get up, but the pain in her chest was horrible and her legs felt like it was squashed- luckily her broom was just fine and Ron had already jumped for it before it can fly off into the winds.