I Think I'm In Love... With My Bloodthirsty Teacher! Chapter 1

Heyyy guyyyyss! You might have already realised that I've removed my teacher/student relationship story. That was because I'd run out of ideas for that story and the ideas I did have were limited. 

However, I've written this new teacher/student story but it's got a dangerous twist... can you guess? Yep the teacher's a vampire...

Chapter 1- A rude awakening

"What's her name?" 

"I dunno... begins with S, I think. But it's some long arse name so I'm not sure." 

"Should we shake her?" 

"I don't know!" 

"Well she's got to get up so..." 

I was, in fact, wide awake. As I had been all night. My first night at Warwick secondary boarding school had scared me half to death. The building was old... ancient to be honest and I just had this phobia of old buildings. Like Churches for example, I hadn't set foot in one of those since I was six years old and my family had persuaded me to give it a try, despite the derelict building, and I did and guess what? The lit candles somehow got knocked over and set the cloth on the altar alight... and then the wooden floorboards. 

Trust it to be the day I go for the Church to blaze.

I snapped out of my depressed reverie when I felt a hand touch my shoulder and then shake me roughly.

"What?" I grumbled, rolling over. Two girls stood by the side of, peering down at me. 

"Oh, we just wanted to tell you that it's six-thirty," the one with thick Velma-from-Scooby doo glasses said snobbily. I stared at her blankly. 

"That's nice." I rolled back over so I was no longer facing them as a sign for them to leave me alone. But they didn't move. 

"Erm, why are you still here?" I asked. 

"It's six-thirty!" The blonde one's voice pierced the air shrilly. 

"Yes, good to know. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to the land of nod." For God's sake, were these girls retarded? WHY OH WHY was I in a retarded person dorm? Maybe they'd got my name wrong and put me in here by accident. Yeah. 

"Don't you know that six-thirty is the time we have to get up for breakfast?"

"WHAT?!" I screeched, sitting up in my bed. 

"What do you mean breakfast? At six-thirty in the morning? You're having a bloody laugh." The girls exchanged shocked looks. Wow these people were beyond posh totties. 

"By order of Sir Thomas Dias- the headmaster -we must be in the dinner hall ready to eat at this time so myself and my friend are going. You should get up and come too but we'll have to meet you down there as we cannot have you making us late while we wait for you to get ready," Velma lookalike said in an extremely stuck-up tone before storming out the door with her friend and slamming it behind her.

Shit. I remembered that I was late for a ridiculously early breakfast and jumped out the bed and running to the bathroom.  

I was surprised the shower even worked in the ancient building and even more so that the water was actually warm. Impressive. Or maybe I was just inexperienced staying in buildings older than my great grandpa's grandma's Mum's Dad so things were bound to surprise me about them.

Twenty minutes later, I was dressed and applying a light dash of mascara and Vaseline. I looked stared through my dull blue eyes at the boring, flat browny-reddish hair that fell almost halfway down my back. It was so straight that I didn't even get bed hair. Ever. Sound good to you? Well not to me because my hair was just as boring as hell. I sighed and tied it up in a sleek bun.