Pt. 32: I Don't Think You're Ready

I woke up to the gentle swaying of the waves and for a few good minutes, I forgot where I was

I woke up to the gentle swaying of the waves and for a few good minutes, I forgot where I was. But when I remembered...all the memories from the night before came flooding back. A wide smile spread across my face as I thought about Cami on top, forcing me to hold the headboard until I just couldn't anymore. I had to have her. I needed the control.

I cringed a little when I thought about how Cami had asked me if I held back. All along I had told her how I liked things in bed. I was a dom, took what I wanted and left as soon as it was over. This was different. She was different. I could never just walk away now.

We had slept in the same bed many times over the past months, not recently of course, because Cami had put a stop to it. But fuck, I had missed it. I stretched a little and my eyes snapped open when I heard her little breathy sighs.

She was curled up next to me, lying on her side with her fists tucked under her chin. Her breath was coming out soft and steady through her nose, her wavy hair splayed messily over the mattress. I reached for her, tucking some of it aside so I could see her face.

Her skin was scrubbed clean of make-up and she was still naked. At one point during the night, she had come back to bed after using the bathroom and was about to pull on one of my t-shirts when I stopped her. I could see her adorable blush in the moonlight and when she sighed in defeat, I reached for her.

She gasped as I pulled her on top of me, giggling when my mouth found her neck. "I thought you were asleep?"

"I missed you," I sighed, running my hands up and down her bare skin.

Our mouths found each other, our sexes lined up and grinding hard as I slipped inside. I took her fast, overcome by how badly I wanted her after taking her the first time. It had only been hours but I needed more. I needed her again.

Cami was thrilled, feeling like I wasn't holding back this time. I still was. But I wasn't so careful this time. I didn't hurt her of course. How could I? Not when I felt this way about her. Not when I was so consumed by her.

Now as the sun was filtering in through the window, I smiled as Cami scooted closer to me, wrapping her body around mine. Her fingers roamed my chest and stomach as she curled into me. I smiled down at her, eyes still closed while she was very much awake.

"You woke up happy?" she mused, looking so perfect with her messy post-sex hair and her eyes only partway open.

I nodded. My chest felt tight. Maybe it was the fact that I had never woke up in bed with someone I'd had sex with. Or maybe it was because I just wasn't sure what the hell I should do now. Instinct was telling me to run. But when she brushed her lips back and forth over my nipple, nipping lightly, I was struck with an incredible need.

I felt her hand dip below the sheet covering me, gripping me gently. "Is this for me?" she purred.

She tipped her head up to look at me, her head on my chest, her mouth parted as she waited for me to answer. I swallowed thickly, not sure what to say.