Pt. 20: The Taste of You

This first part is dedicated to morningsunshinegirl because she gets it 😏

I rose to my feet after helping Cami redress. As much as I would've liked to keep her half naked and save time once we got upstairs, there was no way in hell I was leaving her bare for the elevator trip upstairs. Even if she did have a towel on.

I grabbed a fresh towel for myself and began drying my chest and working my way down. I watched as Cami's eyes followed, finally settling below my waist. "Is there a problem?" I hummed when I noticed her smirky smile.

"How are you gonna cover that up?" she mused playfully as we moved toward the door.

I flipped the lights off and grabbed the key card from the nearby table. I poked my head out into the hall and once I saw the coast was clear, we stepped out of the pool room. I held my towel in a bunched up ball in front of me and Cami giggled. "There's something you need to learn about being a guy, Cami."

She wrapped her arm around my waist and held onto me as we sauntered down the deserted hallway. "Oh please enlighten me," she teased.

We passed by a housekeeping cart sitting outside of a propped open door. I tucked the pool room key card in between a couple rolls of toilet paper and kept moving down the hall. Cami gave me a side eye, but said nothing.

I cleared my throat dramatically and smiled. "A big part of being a guy is figuring out ways to hide your boner." She snickered at my use of the immature word, but I continued anyway. "From the time us guys are old enough to sprout an erection in our pants that's big enough to draw any sort of attention, we have to think of unique ways to cover the problem."

Cami can't keep from laughing as I continue to prattle on about how I hide my hard dick in front of other people. "Now in school, it's common to use your books or binder to cover up, but if your dickhead friends are the type to embarrass you then, they will likely knock away your books and leave you looking stupid."

"Interesting," she giggled as the elevator opened and we slipped inside.

I gripped her hips as I trailed behind her, turning us around so her back was to my front. "Now this is my favorite way to hide it," I murmured into her ear softly as my arms folded around her.

The elevator doors started to close and before they did completely, a hand slid and blocked it. "That was close!"

I grumbled as a half dozen frat boy looking type assholes stumbled into the elevator, reeking of cheap beer. I quickly rotated my body around to stand in front of Cami, tucking her behind me as I went.

The loud mouth glanced around, making sure all his friends were inside before his eyes landed on me. I made eye contact and gave him a curt nod. He checked me out for just a second and then his brow furrowed. "I didn't realize the pool was open this late."