Pt. 3: You Fuck Like a Man

***mature warning...again. you know how I do***

I smiled up at him, burying my fingers in the hair at the back of his head

I smiled up at him, burying my fingers in the hair at the back of his head. I pressed my forehead to his and shook my
"Anything you want?" I murmured as his lips descended upon mine.

As his mouth grew closer, I shoved Chance back, surprising him and causing him to tumble onto his back. He watched me with a hooded gaze as I crawled up his body. He crossed his arms behind his head as my fingertips followed the designs covering his calves, knees, and thighs. I settled on his muscular legs, smiling down at him before running my finger along the sexy ridges that wrapped around his hips. His body was a work of art and I could admire it all day long.

"I take it you like the way I look?" Chance mused with a little twinkle in his eye.

I shrugged and tried to hold back my smile. "What's not to like?"

He pulled his hands from behind his head, sliding them up the front of my thighs. "Your skin is so soft," he murmured softly.

"Nice contrast to your hard muscles," I grinned as I let my hands wander over his abs, feeling every defined ridge. I leaned over the bed and teased, "I think I got some laundry down here I could be washing on your abs..."

Chance playfully sneered, gripping my shoulders and pulling my face close to his. "You're hilarious," he sighed, the playful look was replaced by a darker one, clouded with a hooded gaze and...passion.

I pressed my hands to the mattress beside his shoulders, holding myself above him as he cupped my face. We just stared at each other as I rocked my hips forward, his hard length trapped between me and that flat abdomen of his.

Chance held my face in his hands and hissed when I slid up and down the underside of his erection. I was so incredibly wet and sensitive from earlier that when his tip accidentally grazed my clit, my back arch sharply. "Oh," I gasped, my eyes snapping open to find his head thrown back and his eyes squeezed closed.

"Stop torturing me," he grinned, his eyes never opening as I thrusted forward and back a few more times.

I laughed and kept up my game until he gripped my hips tightly. "Stop fucking with me, Cami. I'm gonna be pissed if you make me come all over my chest like this."

I glanced down between us, seeing his veiny cock twitching and shiny from my wetness. I only needed to grip him and guide him inside and we could be fucking. Part of me didn't want this to end too soon. The over thinker in me couldn't help but wonder, what happens after this?

I pulled his hands from my hips, gripping his wrists tightly and holding them down against the bed. Chance had been controlling my body all day. It was my turn now. I leaned forward, our mouths nearly touching as I tilted my hips and the tip brushed against my opening.