"Does anyone know why we already have a big advantage over our little fellow?" Remus asks and Hermione's hand shot upwards.

"Because there are many of us in the room- they won't be able to take on one certain object" She explained and Remus broke out into a bigger smile.

"Precisely" He says and Hermione glowed

"It's always best to have company when dealing with a Boggart" Remus says "He becomes confused"

"We will practice the charm without wands first. After me, please...riddikulus!" Remus says

"Riddikulus!"

"Right Neville" Remus says as the boy cowered away but was brought to the front when Remus placed his arm on his back.

"What would you say frightens you the most?"

Neville mumbled something but nobody could hear.

"What was that again, Neville?" Remus asks

"Professor Snape" Nevile said in a quiet voice and everyone in the class broke out into small laughter.

"Ah yes" Remus chuckles "Frightens all"

"And I do believe that you live with your grandmother" Remus added and Neville stiffened.

"Yes but I don't want the boggart to turn to her either" He says

"No, it won't" Remus tutted "I want you to picture her clothes- only her clothes. Very clearly in your mind"

"She carries a red handbag-"

"We don't need to hear" Remus tutted "As long as you see it- we'll see it too"

"And when I open that wardrobe, here's what I want you to do" Remus goes behind Neville and whispered something in his ears, Neville's eyes widened before he looked back at the closet.

"Can you do that?" Remus asks and Neville nods.

Celeste thought about what her fear was, she didn't really know. Was it cockroaches? No.. wouldn't be- although they are very terrifying. Failing a test- that is just utter bullcrap. She wouldn't really care.

Would it be her mom, Rose and Remus forgetting her? Throwing her away like she was nothing? Quite possibly- but she knew that wasn't possible. Her mom loved her dearly. Well, whatever it would be- she would have to find a way to steer it away.  But how could she do so without knowing what it was?

"Wands at the ready!" Remus says but his eyebrows furrowed when Celeste went to the back of the line- did she not want to know her fear? or was she ashamed of it?. 

"One.."

"Two..."

"Three" Remus pointed his wand at the closet and the handle clicked. Then carefully, the door creaked open and a hand gripped it's side.

It opened the door and Snape was there, his eyes menancingly glaring at Neville and he reached into his robes before-

"R-Riddikulus!" Neville squeaked and a crack rang around the classroom as Snape turned to have worn old lady clothes; a long horribly green blazer matched with a lighter green skirt, a knitted scarf and a vulture topped hat.

The class erupted with laughter and Remus could be seen laughing along. 

"Parvati! Forward!" He exclaims and the girl wadlled forawrd- another crack was heard before Snape turned into a bloodstained, bandaged mummy. It walked stiffly towards the girl- it's hand reaching out to grab her.

"Riddikulus!" Parvati cried and the mummy turned into a nothing but a pile of toilet paper and a fallen head.

"Seamus!" Remus called.