Taking all her composure back,  Mrs. Dott looked at me and began speaking.

"I heard that Lady Bettina is a smart lady.  She's so studious that she had to go to the cram school. Must be great to have a daughter like her"

Ehhhh.

So she really did an investigation huh?

She was obviously trying to say that I am taking this much effort to excel because I am stupid.

Who's stupid?

Your family is stupid!

(¬_¬)

"My~ I would take that as a complement. Indeed that our Bettina is a smart child and likes to do things whole heartedly that she loves to go to the cram school to learn more and broaden her knowledge"

Okaasama answered calmly and elegantly.

Mrs. Dott smiled aand refused to give up.

"Oho~ I wonder how's Lady Bettina's other class is going? "

┐(´д`)┌

She's trying to target ny other classes.

By other classes,  it mean my etiquette class and the sort.

Mouh~

This old hag have no idea at all.

What a pitty.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Well~ Bettina's been doing great you see.  To be able to tolerate someone who's beneath her. Bettina knows where she's ought to stand and thus,  she don't dare to lower down her level by the likes of an uneducated little girl in her school"

Opps.

= ̄ω ̄=

Okaasama~ don't you know that you're hitting a sore spot.

And where's Emily by the way?

Was she too afraid to even face us?

Tsk.

What a loser.

"Ara~ what does Madam Reinhart meant by that"

A madam who seems to habe noticed the heated conversation of Okaasama and Mrs. Dott asked trying to add fuel to the fire.

Okaasama smiled elegantly.

"You see~ a girl of some humble house have been causing troubles. Fortunately for her,  our Betti-chan let it passed for she was benevolent enough not to bother by someone who's insignificant"

‹•.•›

Someone.

Someone stop Okaasama.

She have such a sharp tongue.

It stings like hell.

I tool a glance at Mrs.  Dott who's now deathly pale which was noticed by the other madams.

They asked her of she was okay but insisted that she was indeed okay.

She even tried to answer Okaasama back and tried changing the topic back to me.

However Okaasama has a natural sharp tongue that Mrs. Dott would turn white to blue from embarrassment.

And at the end,  she wasn't able to hold it back and asked Okaasama if she could stop such unpleasant topic.

Sesning the heated conversation between Okaasama and Mrs. Dott, the other madams watched the scene silently.

But some of them were trying to add more fuel.

"Unpleasant ne?  Do you knoow what's unpleasant? Mrs. Dott? "

Okaasama turned icy cold as her intimidating aura enveloped the whole surrounding.

"What does Madam Reinhart mean? "

Mrs. Dott asked.

Okaasama stood up from her chair as she coldly stare at Mrs. Dott's eyes.

Okaasama raised her hand and her attendant we brought along us  gave her the camcorder.

Okaasama slammed the camcorder in the table and coldly spoke.

"You dare lecture my daughter,  calling her names. While that good daughter of yours repeatedly caused so much trouble that my daughter wasn't able to hold back anymore."

Okaasama paused as she raised her chin up.

"Now I am asking you.  Do you think that the House Dott is so powerful that you dare to challenge the authority of House Reinhart?  For a commoner like you to act superior in front of my daughter who holds the noblest blood among you here,  you sure are brazen. "

"Th.. This.."

Mrs. Dott tried to answer but Okaasama was now furious and reasdy to grab her hair anytime.

"You are a commoner and that will never change. You can buy all the title you want but that wouldn't change the fact that you're still a commoner.  You are ashamed of your origin?  Then you are far worst than a commoner.  From this day on,  I, Helena Reinhart,  hereby declare that House Reinhart will no longer be acquainted with House Dott and shall make them our biggest enemy."

Okaasama paused as she took my hand.

"I know all of you are smart. You better know which house you should support and which house you should turn you backs on"

After that long speech,  Okaasama took me with her and left the place.

*********

Author's: Once again,  I would like to apologize for the late updates. I've been so busy at work as well as my review for the Board Exams.  I'm doing my best to fit all my schedules, cramping my review and work everyday, so that I'll have the time to update.

I don't want this to go on hiatus so I'm trying my best now.

Thank you so much for understanding and the warm support you guys have given this story. Enjoy reading!