I shivered as I felt his breathe hitting my neck.
" Michael, what am I gonna do with you?" I joke.

He smiles before taking my hand,"I thought I would drive tonight to make this even more special, and don't worry the bodyguards will be in the car behind us." he said as we left the front door.

I hugged him and kissed him thanking him.

He opened the door for me "m'lady " he joked as I got in the car.

We were gonna arrive in around 20,minutes, plus traffic so it might take longer which made me bored " Michael you look sexy in a military jacket " I said smiling.

I saw him blush
" oh Mikey is blushing." I said kissing his cheek causing him to turn more red.

"Stop Gene, your distracting me I'm trying to drive here." he joked.

Michael then turned on the radio because he knew I would get distracted. I began to sing along to the radio that played my favorite song.
Last night while making love to you
I saw the sun, the moon
The Mountains and the Rivers
I saw heaven when I made sweet love to you.
I sang as Michael joined after.

"I don't know why you don't sing more often. You have a beautiful voice I even want on my new album." he grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him knowing him he is damn liar.

I open my purse to get some gloss but I quickly close it as I see the ultrasound. Michael looks over at me," you okay?"

I smile at him," y-yeah, just nervous."

Is this a good time to tell him right now? We're by ourselves this a good opportunity.

"Michael-i." He cuts me off as we arrive.

"Were late and there's no parking spots in this driveway." He groans and I give him a small smile

"Sorry babe what were you going to say?" He says parking on the grass.

"Nothing."

We get out of the car and I look over at his parents large house where it was being hosted. I saw some of my friends and family walking in and got excited.

We parked and walked in hand and hand and were greeted by numerous people.

I saw some of my family and greeted them as well of Michael's family. I was talking to my old high school friends until my cousin, August came up to me hugging me and whispered in my ear.
" You have to do the speech before dinner."

"Wait, why?" I asked a little bit panicked because I didn't have a speech prepared.

"Last minute changes, anyways don't worry the speech is gonna be great because it's gonna come from your heart." he said smiling.

I saw dinner was going to start in couple of minutes so I grabbed August's glass and tinged it to get everyone attention.

They all looked at me some people were seated and some were standing off to the side.

" Hi." I said awkwardly. I looked around the large room to spot Michael as he winked at me causing me to blush.

" I was supposed to say a speech but I didnt prepare one because they told me It was last minute changes so I'm just gonna say what comes out my heart....Michael
I love you , plain and simple I -I don't have the words to say how much I love you. Iam who Iam because of you."

Everyone began to coo and some of Michael's friends patted his back.

"Y-you are every reason, every hope, every dream I ever had and no matter what happens in the future I will always love you. Everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life." I said before I felt my eyes water up.