~Chapter 17~

Hey guys! Sorry, I haven't been posting as much I had school and family problems going on but, now is Summer break so... ya boi will be able to update now and don't forget to give feedback it's helpful or any ideas u might have.

Genevieve's POV

I am in the same situation like I was the other day and hiding out in my room was so far a success but boring. I haven't had the gut to go downstairs and face him.

The only productive thing I did this morning was talk to Katherine and reminisce of the old times and asked her about Landon.

I sighed heavily and grabbed the magazine and reread it for the 5th time today.

I haven't eaten and I was starving. I was really craving some chicken but what if Michael isn't even downstairs? Maybe he's hiding out in his room just like me.

"Whatever I'm going downstairs.' I said to myself.

I grabbed my magazine that I had and went downstairs.

Michael's POV

Since last night I regretted it, not from kissing Gene and finally feeling the warmth of her but doing this to Diana.

It did feel good what I did with Gene angvggbbu I know it's wrong and what happened last night was like our love re-kindeled. If I could do it again I would do it in a heart beat.

I'm really am a horrible person. I cheated on two people so far in my life.

Instead of people calling me Michael, call me Joseph since I'm turning into my own father.

I rubbed my temple as I sat on the kitchen stool trying to figure out what to say to Gene if she came downstairs

But just my luck I heard her walking down the stairs making be oblivious to what I was going to say.

Genevieve's POV

I went downstairs and saw Michael sitting on the stool staring at me.

oh hell nah! I should've stuck to my gut and stayed upstairs.

My eyes widen as I saw him still staring at me. I walked past him ignoring him and bent over as I looked in the fridge for something to drink and eat.

He sighed heavily and tapped my shoulder.

" don't bend over in shorts again in my presence before you make me do something I regret ."

I coughed uncontrollably since I was drinking water.

" Anyways as I was saying I'm sorry about what happened and I hope you forgive me I-I was needy and you-you we're just there." he said ignoring what he just said to me seconds ago as if it never happened.

I glared at him as if I was a rebound and he was just using me but I quickly shook it off
" okay, it's whatever." I mumbled.

" really!" he asked surprisingly

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders

" let's do something." He said

" What?" I said off-guard.

He sat down in the stool in front of me.
" how about we go.... swimming?"

I shrugged my shoulders " I guess.... I don't have a bathing suit though."

" It's okay you can use one of Diana's."

I widen my eyes " oh hell nah, I don't know what kind of dieases she got going on down there."