~Chapter 2~

Genevieve's POV

The ride back felt like a life time even though it was a ten mourners drive. I  finally saw us pull up to golden gates of Neverland; not noticing my knee jumping up and down more quickly than before.

Bill gives me a soft reassuring smile and dropped me off in the front. I open the large wooden door and was immediately greeted by Michael as he was walking down the stairs "Hey, how'd it go?" he asked curiously as he kissed my cheek.

His gaze was still on me and I didn't know if I should tell him now or surprise him," well-ummm it was fine." I said rubbing my arm; still not looking at him.
He tilts my chin up and stares into my eyes " Genevieve, baby I've known you for a long time I know when your okay and when your not."

My stomach dropped for lying to him. He knew me too well and knew I couldn't tell a lie if my life depended on it.

" I'm just feeling a bit sick." I said half truthfully leaning on the door trying to make sure everything is casual.

"What did the doctor say?" he asks eyeing me for a quick second.
My bad habit of me when nervous was, running my fingers through my hair was creeping but then remembered Michael knew about it.

" ummmm the doctor said it was foo poisoning ." I lied.

"Okay let's lay you down I don't want you to faint." he said as he grinned kissing me. I nodded and headed upstairs until I felt a sharp pain on my ass.

" fuck Michael that shit hurts."I said rubbing the area he hit.

"don't act like you didn't like it ." he said winking at me before accompanying me up the stairs. The

" Gene, do you want to cancel the dinner?"

"N-no I'm good I'll just take my medicine and I promise I'll feel better."

He looked at me unconvinced but I grabbed his arm placing a kiss on his lips,"It's okay babe."

He nodded before kissing me once more," I'll be in my office on the phone checking on the party with."

" And don't forget we gotta be ready at 7 !" He yells as he walks out.

I throw the bag of shoes and dress on my vanity and I sit on my bed. I heavily sigh as I fall back on the pillows before cursing slightly at the pain I felt in my lower stomach, should I even be experiencing this pain so early? I looked at the the time to see it still early. I decided on taking a nap and set my alarm.

I layed in my bed looking at the ceiling until I pulled out the ultrasound from earlier today.

" I can't wait to have you." I muttered looking at the picture before falling asleep.

I woke up to my alarm ringing loudly. I groaned as I got up and stuffing the picture into my purse for tonight.

I went to the shower and did my regular hygiene and adding a touch of make-up. I left my curls into a sleek curly hairstyle.

I checked the time so I wouldn't be late and put on my dress. Then checked myself out in the mirror liking how it hugged my body perfectly.

I walked down the stairs and called Michael " Mike are you ready?Because I am." I said putting on my earrings.

I saw him emerge from the kitchen and his jaw dropped slightly."w-wow you look beautiful" he said coming over and kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around my waist.

" that dress is too sexy for me to handle Gene. This dress hungs you perfectly in every way possible but .... it will look much better on the bedroom floor." he said as he whispers in my ear before biting his lip.