~Chapter 35~

Genevieve's POV

The day I dreaded finally arrived and no not the wedding but Landon first birthday it felt like yesterday when he was a day old.

I write Landon a sweet message on a card I know he can't read yet but when he's older he can read it.
King rubs my thigh as we drive up to Neverland for the party.

"Gene baby,remember when I would cancel our dates when the restaurant had supposedly violated health regulation."

I nod wrapping the present up not looking at him.

"Well It was hard but I found out who reported these fake claims."

"Who?"

"Michael." He says glancing at me.

I sharply look up at him not believing him," are you sure?"
Michael wouldn't do something that low.. would he?

"Positive he reported that things were bad."

I scoff. Now I know why I saw him that night there.

"I'll talk to him about it."

"Please I don't want to get in another fight with him and plus it'll bad for business. People finding out the king of pop himself said these claims I'll be out of business like this." He says snapping his fingers.

I nod as we approach the gates of Neverland with a lot more security.

"Invitation?" the guard says and I pull out my phone and check it.

I look at the invitation not reading it before but in fancy lettering says:

    Your invited to a special birthday party hosted by Michael jackson a grand announcement will be said.

Bring your kids it's a family friendly party!

I smile looking at it putting it
away.

We drive down the long path and I notice his large driveway is packed already and I'm thinking how many people he invited.

I get off the car and I walk towards the back of Neverland and we go through his gate.

And my mouth drops in amazement. "Oh my godnesss!" I say to King.

Michael really went all out. I could tell it was a sea aquarium based party.

We walk in through a air balloon thing that's says 'Landon.'

I walk through the air tent and I starting seeing pictures of  Michael and I together and then I see pictures of us three toghether and I smile and then I see pictures of Landon.

This is why Michael wanted to see the photo albums.

"This is cool." King says and we walk out of the tent then see tanks of fishes and stingrays appear.

I'm blown away and we get out seeing he has a whole ship playground for the kids and it was just so cool.

There were already people here.
I went to say hi to them and then I see Michael and Landon.

I go up to them hugging Michael,
" Mike this looks amazing you outdone yourself!"

He smiles," Thanks your sitting is reserved at the jackson table.

I raise my eyebrows amused,
" really but I'm not a jackson."

"You were almost anyways were family. Dianas over there so go say hi."

I scoff rolling my eyes and meet up with King.

We sit down and I hold Landon fixing his clothes and I see Diana walk over with an irritated Janet.